Riot Fest 2017

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

I know everyone's all excited about Jawbreaker but from what I saw/heard of Cap'n Jazz's set I wish I could've seen it

I went to see them and I didn't enjoy it. My capn jazz lineage is more American football, Owen, T/t/t, maritime. 

Jawbreaker was phenomenal, everything I wanted. Dinosaur Jr was a close second. I really enjoyed Built To Spill, Dessa, The Orwells and Beach Slang as well. Only clunker for me was prophets of rage and I wish pennywise's set was not a full hour, even if it's nostalgia you can only hear so many similar songs

Jawbreaker was phenomenal. At The Drive-In was on fire on Saturday, too — way better than when I saw them earlier this year. My new discovery was the Regrettes — great 60s pop-meets-indie-punk stuff with good female harmonies.

Built To Spill is nothing to look at, but my god, can Doug shred. So happy to have seen them play Keep It Like A Secret.

18 hours ago, billya said:

Likewise! It's nuts that you and my buddy had corresponded so much. 

I've been to Riot Fest four times and this was the hottest it's ever been. 

Yeah it was crazy hot, being from LA im used to it but the humidity was the killer. We recently switched to the company he works for for all our domestic CD manufacturing and hes my rep so I email with him frequently, really nice guy.

I was stoked that our tent was right out from the main stage so I watched Jawbreaker and some other stuff right from there.

4 hours ago, IanRees said:

Yeah it was crazy hot, being from LA im used to it but the humidity was the killer.

Coming from Texas where the highs are still consistently in the 90's, it was a nice break. Especially Sunday.

I have also been sick since Tuesday. hashtag thanksriotfest

• 1 year later...