Husker Du - Savage Young Du

14 minutes ago, museummouth said:

It's going in and out of stock a lot. I think the site is having issues.

Yeah, I seemingly got an order through for the color LP+7" set, including a charge to my credit card, BUT I have received zero order confirmation emails and this order in my account history simply says "-".

They've been notified and others on their Twitter feed have been mentioning this as well, so I'm gonna be patient and see what happens before seeking remedy.

Interview with a little backstory here, plus a stream: http://www.npr.org/2017/09/05/547854997/first-listen-husker-du-savage-young-du

It sounds optimistic about future reissues, which is good. "Alternate Land Speed Record" had me concerned that they were unable to get anything accomplished with SST. I'd love to hear properly mixed and mastered versions of Zen Arcade & New Day Rising.

50 minutes ago, degenerex said:

I kept my gold membership specifically for this set, and the limited edition box didn't get added to my queue like all of the other releases have in the past. So I most likely missed out on it.

Either way, really excited for this to be coming out.

I have gold as well. I've noticed in the past that items usually get added to my queue a day or two later after announcement (especially for some of the bigger items). I've never missed out on a limited release, even if it was added later. My guess they are focused on the website right now, but have already allocated limited ones to subscribers.

3 hours ago, DASiano said:

Yeah, I seemingly got an order through for the color LP+7" set, including a charge to my credit card, BUT I have received zero order confirmation emails and this order in my account history simply says "-".

OK, this has been resolved for me, I have a color LP set on order. Awesome.

48 minutes ago, DASiano said:

No, BUT my order does show up as confirmed in my account's order history page.

That said, I don't think I'm getting a 7" but I think that was my mistake.

What I don;t have is my downloads, but I am unsure if anyone has them just yet.

Unless you specifically ordered the digital download, the box set doesn't include a download of the music.

14 minutes ago, glass realms said:

Unless you specifically ordered the digital download, the box set doesn't include a download of the music.

That's not at all the impression I got from some posts on Numero's social media feeds.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Working on those DLs now.</p>&mdash; Numero Group (@numerogroup) <a href="https://twitter.com/numerogroup/status/905096376673075201">September 5, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edited by DASiano
Update to include social media link

6 minutes ago, DASiano said:

That's not at all the impression I got from some posts on Numero's social media feeds.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Working on those DLs now.</p>&mdash; Numero Group (@numerogroup) <a href="https://twitter.com/numerogroup/status/905096376673075201">September 5, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hahaha! Apparently I have no idea how to embed tweets.

Nonetheless, it's in there. Somewhere.