[PO Soon] Death Grips - Year of the Snitch

ethereal

4 hours ago, dkrtz said:

I got the tape and that was $16 and I bit the bullet on ye and KSG just now but I still feel compelled to get that green. What should I do? It'd leave me broke but I can eat bread or something? 

bad advice but I'd get it. I just picked these all up too but still considering the tape. you really shouldn't if it'll leave you totally broke, but this would be worth it for me (a shopaholic).

Just now, RockPuppetz said:

Anyone know if the "rest of the world" and "US" green are from the same pool? They always seem to have different ammount but only off by a handful each time, and I'm having a hard time believing they sold over 6,000 copies in a few days.

Same pool of inventory but they don’t immediately update to match one another. Like the night the site went live it said there were like 8 US tests left and 43 ROW but then they simultaneously sold out.

5 hours ago, dkrtz said:

The released another track today then took it down or something. I dunno, having released half the album when it's out so soon is a weird move. I'm only watching the videos and trying to avoid them mainly so I can experience it more as a whole. 

you can listen to Shitshow currently in NZ, probably comes out in the states tomorrow.

nothing was posted and taken down, the video is still accessible.