[PO Soon] Death Grips - Year of the Snitch

ethereal

2 hours ago, freezeflash said:

No shipping notification here & mine showed up yesterday.

Same. Spun it for a little bit. It cranks

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

Where do these originate from? And do they come via USPS?

Yes to the second question. I'll get back to you about the first 

Edited by pizza face

9 minutes ago, ConeyAllen said:

I didn't get any shipping notification either, but haven't received mine yet. Getting kinda nervous since I've had plenty of packages stolen since I live downtown on a busy street :/ 

Dang man. You should definitely invest in a camera if you've had multiple packages stolen. 

Got my green copy in the mail yesterday. DG doesn't send out shipping notifications and they must tell USPS not to ring the doorbell when they deliver it because I was working from home all day yesterday and didn't hear anything. Went to go check the mail and low and behold it was sitting on my front step. 

Listened to my green copy (and the album in general) for the first time just now.  I really liked it.  Not my favorite release of theirs, but still great nonetheless.  I'm sure I'll dig it even more after a few more listens.

Was super bummed though when I flipped my record over to side B and saw there was a pretty big/long scratch running through probably 70% of it though... like... it wasn't one that looked like a hair.  I could feel it with my finger tip.  Took a chance and played it though and I guess I lucked out because the worst that happened was a barely noticeable click for a while.  Oh well.

Edited by FiggyPud

• 1 month later...