PO Now: The Used - The Canyon 10/27

20 hours ago, tug said:

after the release day, they separate the bundles out and sell everything separate if they are not sold out yet.

Not true. Unfortunately Hopeless still has the Hundredth record in bundles. It's one of my favorite albums this year and I just want the most limited. Came out in June and it's still stuck in bundles. I sent Hopeless Records an email but I didn't get a reply.

2 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

Not true. Unfortunately Hopeless still has the Hundredth record in bundles. It's one of my favorite albums this year and I just want the most limited. Came out in June and it's still stuck in bundles. I sent Hopeless Records an email but I didn't get a reply.

Well for the used they seperate it out.   This is my own confirmation from 2012 to present.  As of now they sold about half of each vinyl stock.  But I'm sure more colors are to come.  its been a full day and they sold about 50% of the (500 copy vinyl) and 30% of the (1000 copy vinyl).

Edited by tug

3 hours ago, tug said:

if classic black is more your thing then amazon just posted the black vinyl, its not for sale yet but should be soon... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075LDRSB7/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505446556&sr=8-1&keywords=the+used+the+canyon+vinyl

>implying anything about this album will be a classic

1 hour ago, tug said:

also from fye now.  but no word on color from fye yet...might just be classic black or maybe it will update with an exclusive color.  http://www.fye.com/s/product/4802616/#.Wbx3_8iGPDc

You can just say ‘black’. There’s no difference between that and ‘classic black’. Everyone here will understand without the extra adjective.

well no other colors have popped up yet so it is still possible to see retailer exclusive colors since that is the norm these days but it is seeming less likely.  maybe they only went color crazy with s/t and ilad.  and they will keep it to just a couple with this album?  i dont know.  i guess we have to be patient and wait a little longer to see for sure.

On 9/7/2017 at 7:00 PM, tug said:

it is also worth noting that the used recorded this album on old fashion reel to reel tape.  so this will be one of the most true vinyl records released.  most vinyl these days are just pressed from digital masters and not the original reel tapes (if they even exist since most bands do not use them anymore).  so this will be a true vinyl record for music lovers and vinyl enthusists.

Finally, a 'true' vinyl record.

1 hour ago, tug said:

well no other colors have popped up yet so it is still possible to see retailer exclusive colors since that is the norm these days but it is seeming less likely.  maybe they only went color crazy with s/t and ilad.  and they will keep it to just a couple with this album?  i dont know.  i guess we have to be patient and wait a little longer to see for sure.

It's because nobody is gonna buy this album. Supply and demand.

6 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

I saw them a few years back at Groezrock. I had to run away from the tent after one song. Awful live band, who had one and a half decent record 10+ years ago which don't age well at all. This new song is cringeworthy.

sounds like a big festival that they would have nothing to do with the set up of or controls what speakers and tech was used during the performance and technology in 3rd world countries usually is not too good so maybe that had something to do with it?  ...the used are def atop the elite and finest live bands around, you'd be hard pressed to find a better live band then the used.

3 hours ago, tug said:

sounds like a big festival that they would have nothing to do with the set up of or controls what speakers and tech was used during the performance and technology in 3rd world countries usually is not too good so maybe that had something to do with it?  ...the used are def atop the elite and finest live bands around, you'd be hard pressed to find a better live band then the used.

let me get a few facts straight, I'm not sure you can understand them, cause fandom blinded you, but let's try.

Groezrock is the biggest punk/hardcore festival in Europe in Belgium which is a well known 3rd world country (sic).

Technology can't help, when your beloved Bert couldn't hit a single note he sings recorded.

Lastly, I've seen hundreds of bands in my life, so I can judge what's good and what's not. The Used is in the top 5 worst experiences.

8 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

let me get a few facts straight, I'm not sure you can understand them, cause fandom blinded you, but let's try.

Groezrock is the biggest punk/hardcore festival in Europe in Belgium which is a well known 3rd world country (sic).

Technology can't help, when your beloved Bert couldn't hit a single note he sings recorded.

Lastly, I've seen hundreds of bands in my life, so I can judge what's good and what's not. The Used is in the top 5 worst experiences.

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!

On 9/17/2017 at 8:58 AM, xfactor675 said:

I saw them a few years back at Groezrock. I had to run away from the tent after one song. Awful live band, who had one and a half decent record 10+ years ago which don't age well at all. This new song is cringeworthy.

i did the same thing :) The pancake i had during their set was way better and less flat.