[PO] Hazy Mountains - Small Hours // Standard & Deluxe 'Wax Mage' Editions / VC Contest Giveaway!

Stream it now: https://hazymountains.bandcamp.com/album/small-hours
------------------------------------------------------
SlyVinyl is pleased to announce that our next exclusive vinyl release (SVR11) will be the album 'Small Hours' by Germany's Hazy Mountains!
Sales will go live @ 9AM (PST) on October 1st at: store.slyvinyl.com
RIYL: Dream Pop but with a lot of Electronic elements and influences of Synthpop and Shoegaze

** Standard Edition **
- Limited to 300
- Random-Color Vinyl (150g) - every copy unique!
- $14.99 each

21740691_1508480909239354_85133116275400

** Deluxe Edition **
- Limited to 25
- Wax Mage Variant Vinyl (150g)
- Screen Printed Jacket 
- Stamp-Numbered (#1 - 25)
- $29.99 each (Limit 1 Per Buyer)

21743136_1508480912572687_41801932539133

Edited by EHughes527

For those who have listened to the stream, what's your favorite track thus far?
https://hazymountains.bandcamp.com/album/small-hours

As you can imagine, I've listened to this release quite a bit in releasing it, and I'd say my favorite track on the whole release is Track 3, 'Silver Screen'.

It starts out like a dreamy lullaby and gradually builds into this epic wailing guitar before it lulls you back down.

Track 6 'Cardinal' is another favorite too. You'll know why when the sax kicks in.

Track 9 'Toska' is great driving music. It gets me pumped every time. 

This is a release that I can truly listen to from front to back every time.  Not a single bad or boring track!

*** CONTEST TIME ! ***
WHAT: I will give away two (2) copies of the standard edition release!
WHO: You fine folks! These two copies are exclusive to the VC boards. (I'll post about any FB contest I may run for another chance too!)
HOW: To enter, listen to the album and then post in this topic your favorite track.
(Bonus Entry: I'll give you a second entry if you also write why that track is your favorite!)
WHEN: I'll announce winners a week from today (Sep. 30th) so that they know they don't have to purchase one the next day. 

Stream it now: https://hazymountains.bandcamp.com/album/small-hours

Edited by EHughes527

Echoing a few others here. To me, the opening track (Small Hours) really gives this album the right to live in your car and never leave. This is driving music defined. I really can’t wait to spin this, because it’s going to take me on numerous road trips without ever leaving the house during cold winter evenings. 

My favorite has to be "Be Around." Love the pulsing synth that carries through the song. The various riffs with the higher pitch synths work perfectly. Kinda get some Empire of the Sun vibes off of it. Added this one to my driving playlist!

Edited by cobannaboc