PO: Cult of Luna - Eternal Kingdom

Out on Earache December as seen on the bands instagram. Presume pre orders within the next month.

A lot of demand for this record so they will go quick I imagine...

http://webstore.earache.com/cult-of-luna

Gold  /300 SOLD OUT

Silver /500

Clear /500

Black

Edited by 2notepockets
update

Missed the gold one, too bad. Ordered a silver one instead (plus the black shirt).

Not my favorite CoL album (that's Somewhere Along the Highway), but some really strong tracks on this (Ghost Trail, Following Betulas), looking forward to having that on vinyl.

Unrelated to that, CoL just posted a live recording of a cover of 24 Hours (Joy Division) on their YouTube account yesterday - nice one! 

1 hour ago, Gumbo72203 said:

somewhat unrelated, but do any of guys know where I can check out Eternal Music?  It's not on Bandcamp that I can find, and nobody has any of the tracks on Youtube :\ 

Really curious about this material. 

here is a song off it, I own it but have actually never listened to it lol. I just wanted to own it. After listening to this though i am going to go home and listen to it.

41 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

here is a song off it, I own it but have actually never listened to it lol. I just wanted to own it. After listening to this though i am going to go home and listen to it.

Oh man, this is good!  I may have to amend my order...

also, please report back with your findings on the songs :)

Edited by Gumbo72203

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Both the S/T debut and The Beyond have just been announced for a vinyl reissue on Earache's website: http://webstore.earache.com/cult-of-luna

• Cult of Luna: 300 Red, 500 White, unlimited Black
  • The Beyond: 300 Green, 500 Silver, unlimited Black

I managed to get the Red/Green - happy!

Dedicated thread here: 

Edited by nwinkler

• 1 month later...

Got mine.... Monday?  Last week?  I can't even remember.  It's been a little bit now.  Finally spinning it right now, and mannnn it sounds fucking goooooood!!!!  The pressing is super quiet, and the dynamics are outstanding.  It's especially powerful during the breaks in "Eternal Kingdom".  The vinyl itself looks suuuuuuper cool with this little swirling pattern towards the center.  Very cool.

So happy I got this. 

14 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Got mine.... Monday?  Last week?  I can't even remember.  It's been a little bit now.  Finally spinning it right now, and mannnn it sounds fucking goooooood!!!!  The pressing is super quiet, and the dynamics are outstanding.  It's especially powerful during the breaks in "Eternal Kingdom".  The vinyl itself looks suuuuuuper cool with this little swirling pattern towards the center.  Very cool.

So happy I got this. 

Good to hear! I have an original pressing of this and from what I remember it sounds great, too. Would you mind stating the matrix info for comparing it? Thanks!