SELLING MY ENTIRE COLLECTION!

vc2020

I'm moving from Montreal to Calgary to be closer to my girlfriend and for my new job so I'm selling all my records. I made a coupon code to use until Friday at 11:59 PM EST which is also the last day I can accept orders to ship right away because I'm moving this Sunday and won't be able to ship stuff out until I'm back in town which won't be until sometime in October.

Have a look:

http://vees-record-shelf.myshopify.com

Instead of painstakingly taking an individual photo holding the record four hundred times and making a separate page for each, how about a little pressing info? I know it's not 'nice' to point out prices, but why should anyone pay 78 bucks for Either/Or when copies were on amazon for 10 bucks a pop last week? 

5 minutes ago, HoneyFrosted said:

Instead of painstakingly taking an individual photo holding the record four hundred times and making a separate page for each, how about a little pressing info? I know it's not 'nice' to point out prices, but why should anyone pay 78 bucks for Either/Or when copies were on amazon for 10 bucks a pop last week? 

Yeah. I took those photos before my girlfriend left in July and only get the store together now and tried to get it up quick before I leave. Definitely want to get pressing info up but I'm not finding time with packing and starting training for my new job all this week. Here's my discogs though so you can see all the pressing info:

https://www.discogs.com/user/VC2020/collection

Edited by vc2020

13 hours ago, vc2020 said:

I'm moving from Montreal to Calgary to be closer to my girlfriend and for my new job so I'm selling all my records. I made a coupon code to use until Friday at 11:59 PM EST which is also the last day I can accept orders to ship right away because I'm moving this Sunday and won't be able to ship stuff out until I'm back in town which won't be until sometime in October.

Have a look:

http://vees-record-shelf.myshopify.com

did I miss the coupon code?

1 hour ago, archiced said:

Don't work for me !

$99 minimum.

6 hours ago, straighttocutout said:

Just grabbed a couple things I'd been eyeing on vinyl for years. More than I wanted to spend on records this week, but also priced too good to pass up.

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck with the move!

Thank you! Everything will be shipped out by Saturday morning but I'll be boxing everything up at the end of my work day throughout the week. Have a few packages ready to go.

Hey guys!

Last day to place your orders that I'll be able to ship out by tomorrow. Any orders place after tonight might not be shipped out until November when I'm back in Montreal to visit my parents.

I've also made a new coupon code: LASTDAY which you can use to take 7 percent off and has no minimum order.