PO NOW: Andrew WK new album

axotyl

PO LIVE NOW: https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/andrewwk

FULL BAND TOUR STARTS THIS WEEK WITH ADDITIONAL SHOWS & UPDATED UK TOUR DATES

Party God Andrew W.K. is thrilled to announce his first new full length album in over a decade. The LP showcases Andrew's signature style of blasting triumphant rock music, with an ever more epic expanses of energizing emotional ecstasy. "I'm going for the sound of pure, unadulterated power; every emotion, every thought, every experience, every sensation, every fear, every joy, every clarity, every confusion, every up, every down... all extruded and concentrated into one thick syrup of super life-force feeling, and then psychically amplified by the celebratory spirit of glorious partying," explains Andrew. The new release is out March 2, 2018 via Sony Music worldwide. Album title and cover art to follow.

Edited by axotyl

• 2 months later...
56 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

I dunno, it’s signed. What would a fan pay for just his signature on a piece of paper?

Also, I know it’s getting old to complain about “test pressings” but I love how there’s fifty of them. 

Ive never not seen him gladly sign stuff if you ask.  Next time I see him I will be taking a puzzle and having him sign each piece!

9 hours ago, unknown pleasures said:

I dunno, it’s signed. What would a fan pay for just his signature on a piece of paper?

Also, I know it’s getting old to complain about “test pressings” but I love how there’s fifty of them. 

And by fifty of them, you mean about 400  or more test presses, right? Because a signed vinyl "test pressing" is part of the "Hardest Partiest" bundle, of which there are currently 346 left at $250 each. Crazy. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hark, disciples of partying – the long wait is finally over! Napalm Records and ANDREW W.K. are thrilled to announce the impending release of the iconic Party God’s fifth full-length studio rock album, God Is Partying. The long-awaited nine track opus of maximalist rock grandeur is set for release on September 10, 2021.

Hovering in the fluorescent spotlight of his legendary party power, God Is Partying sees ANDREW W.K. ransack the corners of the human psyche, reaching a triumphant apex in his catalog, 20 years after the release of his chart-topping 2001 full-length debut, I Get Wet. Emotive yet steadfast, ominous yet invigorating, God Is Partying embraces both the break-ups and break-downs of life, and ANDREW W.K. once again provides his audience with the perfect soundtrack to celebrate life in all its perplexing and euphoric intensity.

God Is Partying tracklisting:* 
1) Everybody Sins 
2) Babalon 
3) No One To Know 
4) Stay True To Your Heart 
5) Goddess Partying 
6) I’m In Heaven 
7) Remember Your Oath 
😎 My Tower 
9) And Then We Blew Apart

*Various formats will include additional bonus tracks: “I Made It” and “Not Anymore”.

Red w/ black marble

https://andrewwk.com/store/God-Is-Partying-Vinyl-LP-p353802284

Green marbled

https://www.napalmrecordsamerica.com/andrew-w-k-god-is-partying-limited-edition-marble-green-lp-w-poster-pre-order-release-date-9-10-21.html

White

https://www.napalmrecordsamerica.com/andrew-w-k-god-is-partying-first-edition-white-lp-w-poster-pre-order-release-date-9-10-21.html

Also, autograph options, but with this disclaimer:

***Some autographed items may be slightly worn due to Andrew's hard partying ways. Some of these special items have lived with Andrew on his tour bus and traveled with him around the world. Because of this, autographed items may have evidence of his intense partying.*** 

😜

9 minutes ago, kas1985 said:

Also, autograph options, but with this disclaimer:

***Some autographed items may be slightly worn due to Andrew's hard partying ways. Some of these special items have lived with Andrew on his tour bus and traveled with him around the world. Because of this, autographed items may have evidence of his intense partying.*** 

😜

Nice way around potential shipping damage claims. I’m surprised Second City or someone hasn’t tried that line. “We party so hard here your merchandise might get damaged by how extreme we are.”