elevatxd

Kinda sucks to write this, but I'm pretty desperate. 

I'm trying to sell the skateboard deck that came with the LNOTGY pre-order bundles. There were only 300 made and they sold out. I cherished mine, I really love it. I got it and never took it out of the plastic; just put it on display in my room. I still love it and I still love Neck Deep, they're one of my favorite bands and I really wish I didn't have to sell it, I don't want to; but my family has been hit with some really tough financial times that I won't get into cause I'm not searching for sympathy or anything, I'm trying to do what I can to help. If you're interested in the deck, it's up on Ebay-- and I know it seems expensive, but I think it's fair for what it is and the limited quantity, not to mention I really have to get as much as I can for it. This was just a PSA in case there's any Neck Deep fans that were looking for it or would be interested. Thanks for taking the time to read this and look at the Ebay page, if you do. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neck-Deep-Lifes-Not-Out-to-Get-You-skate-deck-limited-to-300/122722087860