PO Soon: The Angelic Process - We All Die Laughing Boxset

Glad everyone's had a good shake at picking this up and that most of you are going for the 6LP+CD option. The version of the Solipsis/Solipsistic material I have is more than worth the extra $5.

Gotta agree the price is on point for what it is. Thanks for the thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:55 PM, Eliminator Jr. said:

EU distributor Cargo Records set their release date for the set for 02/02/18.. Wondering if it's been delayed.

I've had a cursory look around and nothing has been stated anywhere about a delay. It is possible that Cargo may have a delay in getting copies as they are only picking up copies that BurningWorld/Roadburn records don't shift but I'm not sure. The estimated shipping date was the second week of December so if there is a problem or delay and they intend to drop the news I would imagine we'd hear from them soon or alternatively we'll all start hearing things are shipping to us.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jrodan said:

Was afraid of that. Hope it can somehow be found. Was an expensive purchase. 

Yeah, that's not the news you were hoping to hear at all, I'd bet.  I hope you can get it sorted out.  There's absolutely no reason you shouldn't have it by now – at this rate I think the delivery could've failed and been returned to the sender, considering how much time has passed.  Even with an extra month of waiting, I think you'll be very pleased with the finished product once you get it figured out.

On 10/01/2018 at 9:54 AM, Derek™ said:

Yeah, that's not the news you were hoping to hear at all, I'd bet.  I hope you can get it sorted out.  There's absolutely no reason you shouldn't have it by now – at this rate I think the delivery could've failed and been returned to the sender, considering how much time has passed.  Even with an extra month of waiting, I think you'll be very pleased with the finished product once you get it figured out.

Hope it arrived! i had some messages of delays but up untill now all boxes arrived! Otherwise mail [email protected] and I can see what I can find out.

Jurgen

1 hour ago, burninworldrecs said:

Hope it arrived! i had some messages of delays but up untill now all boxes arrived! Otherwise mail [email protected] and I can see what I can find out.

Jurgen

Not only have I messaged you at that email without response, but I messaged through PayPal and got no response. Would be nice if you responded.