Black Dahlia Murder - Miasma

3 hours ago, dethrock said:

I'm still waiting on my copy of Nightbringers from them. They sent me the tracking number that showed it arrived in Canada on Nov 24th but it's still not here. I'm hoping it eventually shows up but I'm guessing it should have been here by now.

Does yours look like this too?

Shipping progress
Nov 28, 2017 12:55 AMparcel transferred

Nov 27, 2017 11:15 AMparcel arrived

Well, fuck.  Got a message from the Metal Blade Ebay store that said this:  

I am very sorry that I have to inform you, that we had a fatal error in our stock. 
Due to that, we're no longer able to deliver this item. 
I can offer you a refund or instead of that a copy of the miasma ltd.100 black/blue splattered vinyl, which will be released in end of December. 

1 hour ago, djghost1976 said:

Well, fuck.  Got a message from the Metal Blade Ebay store that said this:  

I am very sorry that I have to inform you, that we had a fatal error in our stock. 
Due to that, we're no longer able to deliver this item. 
I can offer you a refund or instead of that a copy of the miasma ltd.100 black/blue splattered vinyl, which will be released in end of December. 

Had they already provided you with a tracking number for your order?

3 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

No tracking number, so if you have that then you should be good.  

Maybe I'm just being paranoid. My tracking hasn't updated in almost two weeks now, and I can't seem to find any info about what shipper deals with the item when it arrives in Canada. MetalBlade isn't replying and neither is the shipping company.

Just now, DoublesGuy said:

Maybe I'm just being paranoid. My tracking hasn't updated in almost two weeks now, and I can't seem to find any info about what shipper deals with the item when it arrives in Canada. MetalBlade isn't replying and neither is the shipping company.

I do know they're out of the office until next week, but if you got a tracking number you should be ok.  It's strange though because I bought one quick when they put them up on their eBay page.  Not sure what this blue/black splatter will look like, but the multi-color splatter looks amazing.  

16 minutes ago, ethereal said:

anyone who ordered a splatter from eBay receive it yet? I’ve had no shipment information and they aren’t answering messages....

Look up a few posts.   Mine got canceled, so if you haven't gotten shipping info, then yours might too unfortunately.  They are offering a new blue/black splatter limited to 100 for a replacement.  No pics available for that until next week though. 

1 minute ago, djghost1976 said:

Look up a few posts.   Mine got canceled, so if you haven't gotten shipping info, then yours might too unfortunately.  They are offering a new blue/black splatter limited to 100 for a replacement.  No pics available for that until next week though. 

ugh, alright, thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...

ok well fuck metal blade, had to open a claim on eBay against them (didnt respond for 2 weeks) because they never shipped my order and then lied that it was lost (even though they never shipped it) and refunded me on a now $100+ out of print variant that I could have gotten multiple times sitting on this eBay Order.

once again, fuck you metal blade, I’m glad BTBAM left your bullshit.

Edited by ethereal

On 12/8/2017 at 9:05 AM, djghost1976 said:

after some back and forth they finally revealed this option to me but are insisting I have to “trust them ;)” have they given you any other info since then? I’m willing to hold out a little longer to finally get a splatter but this is getting ridiculous

5 hours ago, ethereal said:

after some back and forth they finally revealed this option to me but are insisting I have to “trust them ;)” have they given you any other info since then? I’m willing to hold out a little longer to finally get a splatter but this is getting ridiculous

The last I heard the other week is that they'll send a pic of the splatter and at that point I can either take that one or they'll just refund me my original order.

• 2 weeks later...

Some more pressing went up on the Ebay store today, only a couple available for the Miasma and the /200 Nocturnal. Did anyone see if the new Miasma splatter went up earlier? I was hoping to pick it up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-BLACK-DAHLIA-MURDER-Nocturnal-BLUE-RED-SPLIT-COLORED-VINYL-LP-LTD-200-/391957944776

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-BLACK-DAHLIA-MURDER-Miasma-NIGHT-BLUE-VINYL-LP-LTD-300-/162841540342

Edited by Reshiram454