Any Ides On Vinyl Storage Options?

31 minutes ago, beatzbydru said:

Hey

I'm in need of some storage for my small vinyl collection...about 100 or so records.

Ive seen the IKEA Kallax.... not too impressed.

Any pics or suggestions would be great. Preferably a store located in Canada

Thanks!

If your collection is small and you don't want to spend over $100, Kallax is the best option. Or anything similar that you might see at Wal Mart or Target. You can waste a lot more money on shelves/storage that look uglier and are flimsier.

If your budget is $800+, then get a nice piece of wooden furniture from a local shop or woodworker. I've seen some really gorgeous pull out shelves that double as record storage and record player surface on Etsy and by googling around. Having a budget for legit awesome furniture is the only reason I'd avoid a Kallax.

Edited by richardsurf

I just bought Kallax and it was super easy to put together and sturdy. For sure would recommend it. I have a smaller collection at the moment but I can see easily being able to buy more and combine while looking aesthetically pleasing.

3 hours ago, richardsurf said:

If your budget is $800+, then get a nice piece of wooden furniture from a local shop or woodworker. I've seen some really gorgeous pull out shelves that double as record storage and record player surface on Etsy and by googling around. Having a budget for legit awesome furniture is the only reason I'd avoid a Kallax.

100%