Sharon Van Etten (it was) because I was in love reissue, PO: Nov. 9th

Sharon Van Etten has announced (it was) because i was in love, a deluxe remixed and remastered reissue of her debut 2009 album because i was in love. featuring two bonus tracks. It will be released digitally on all services and platforms, but the vinyl will be available exclusively through Vinyl Me Please and Van Etten’s online store. The vinyl version will include new artwork and liner notes.

Of the album, Van Etten wrote in a statement: “It was an innocent and beautiful record, which some of my newer fans may not even know about. This seemed like the perfect time to remix and remaster it, and give it a new life.” You can listen to the refurbished version of album opener “I Wish I Knew” below, and check out the new cover art and track list. The full album will be available everywhere on November 17. You can preorder the digital version now, with vinyl preorders beginning on November 9.

https://www.spin.com/2017/10/sharon-van-etten-it-was-because-i-was-in-love-reissue/

• 1 month later...

I probably shouldn't be surprised, but there are only 2 options for shipping, $12.00 for USPS priority, or $38.70 USPS Express.

They mention media mail in their General FAQs section, so I emailed them about it.  I'm not really a fan of paying half the price of the record for shipping.

2 hours ago, kramer73 said:

I probably shouldn't be surprised, but there are only 2 options for shipping, $12.00 for USPS priority, or $38.70 USPS Express.

They mention media mail in their General FAQs section, so I emailed them about it.  I'm not really a fan of paying half the price of the record for shipping.

Those are the VMP shipping options?  I thought they only charged $6 for standard shipping.  

• 3 weeks later...