The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim "Ultimate Edition Vinyl Box Set" 4x LP

JAQYmiE.jpg

3FaFEdW.jpg

SPACELAB9 ANNOUNCES THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM “ULTIMATE EDITION” VINYL BOX SET

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: OCTOBER 3rd, 2017

October 3rd, 2017 – Considered by critics and fans alike to be a pinnacle of the video games medium, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is also revered for its triumphant musical score. The game’s iconic score will finally receive its long-awaited debut on vinyl care of Spacelab9, and in conjunction with Bethesda Softworks on Friday, October 6th. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim “Ultimate Edition” Vinyl Box Set is a formidable volume, featuring four LPs containing the full 52-track original score by BAFTA award winning composer Jeremy Soule (The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Guild Wars, Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic). The deluxe package includes four color vinyl LPs and a stunning, full color quad-fold jacket featuring beautiful artwork and epic imagery from the game. Everything is housed in a full color heavy board-stock slipcase. Additionally, the first pressing includes an etching of the Skyrim dragon logo on the back side of the final disc (Side H). The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim “Ultimate Edition” Vinyl Box Set will guide fans as they relive their favorite moments from the epic journey taken on by the Dovakhiin in his battle against Alduin the World Eater.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim “Ultimate Edition” Vinyl Box Set will be released in two different limited edition colored vinyl variants. The first, entitled the “Dragonborn” variant will be made available on Friday, October 6th, exclusively at ThinkGeek.comand through the official Bethesda Softworks store (store.bethsoft.com). A second, more limited variant will be available directly from SPACELAB9 during New York Comic Con at booth #939 from October 5th – 8th, or while supplies last.

Firmly established as a benchmark in the video game role-playing genre, The Elder Scrolls and the fifth iteration in the series Skyrim has cemented itself as one the most successful and enduring role-playing game titles of all time. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim received accolades from a plethora of gaming press; IGN and Gamespot naming it PC Game of the Year, Gamespot awarded Skyrim its “Readers Choice” award, and named #1 RPG Game of All Time by Game Informer in May of 2017. Additionally, Skyrim received the “RPG of the Year” award from Spike TV, IGN, GameSpot, and GameSpy while receiving “Overall Game of the Year” nods from Spike TV, Giant Bomb, Machinima.com, GameSpot, Game Revolution, GameSpy, and the Interactive Achievement Awards.

The track listing is as follows:

Side A

1. Dragonborn (3:56)
2. Awake (1:30)
3. From Past to Present (5:03)
4. Unbroken Road (6:21)
5. Ancient Stones (4:42)
6. The City Gates (3:45)
7. Silent Footsteps (2:50)

Side B

8. Dragonsreach (2:19)
9. Tooth and Claw (1:47)
10. Under and Ancient Sun (3:35)
11. Death or Sovngarde (2:57)
12. Masser (6:04)
13. Distant Horizons (3:50)
14. Dawn (3:56)
15. The Jerall Mountains (3:15)

Side C

16. Steel on Steel (1:41)
17. Secunda (2:03)
18. Imperial Throne (2:15)
19. Frostfall (3:22)
20. Night without Stars (0:41)
21. Into Darkness (2:50)
22. Kyne's Peace (3:47)
23. Unbound (1:32)
24. Far Horizons (5:28)

Side D

25. A Winter's Tale (3:19)
26. The Bannered Mare (2:25)
27. The Streets of Whiterun (4:01)
28. One They Fear (3:08)
29. The White River (3:28)
30. Silence Unbroken (2:20)
31. Standing Stones (6:37)

Side E

32. Beneath the Ice (4:12)
33. Tundra (3:46)
34. Journey's End (4:07)
35. Before the Storm (1:03)
36. A Chance Meeting (3:10)
37. Out of the Cold (3:01)
38. Around the Fire (3:09)
39. Shadows and Echoes (2:18)

Side F

40. Caught off Guard (1:10)
41. Aurora (7:18)
42. Blood and Steel (2:09)
43. Towers and Shadows (2:21)
44. Seven Thousand Steps (1:05)
45. Solitude (2:10)
46. Watch the Skies (2:16)
47. The Gathering Storm (2:53)
48. Sky Above, Voice Within (3:56)

Side G

49. Death in the Darkness (2:36)
50. Shattered Shields (2:38)
51. Sovngarde (3:33)
52. Wind Guide You (9:02)

Side H

BLANK/ETCHED

2 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

This says immediate release but its not there...

They always say that when releasing information. Goes on sale Friday and the NYCC variant is available the day before. 

"The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim “Ultimate Edition” Vinyl Box Set will be released in two different limited edition colored vinyl variants. The first, entitled the “Dragonborn” variant will be made available on Friday, October 6th, exclusively at ThinkGeek.comand through the official Bethesda Softworks store (store.bethsoft.com). A second, more limited variant will be available directly from SPACELAB9 during New York Comic Con at booth #939 from October 5th – 8th, or while supplies last."

2 hours ago, Satan said:

Well Faout 3 was like $79? Then  Faout 4 was $100.

im gonna speculate $125

Fallout 4 was originally $125, I got it then before we knew how limited it would be... ugh. Whatever, I have it and love it. I'm guessing Skyrim won't be anymore than that... and in case I'm wrong I'm gonna beta $150 at the absolute most. 

That being said, I like the Dragonborn color a LOT more than the sweetroll.

2 hours ago, MicLima said:

Wondering the same thing.  I'm Also wondering what the "more limited" variant will look like, or if that's what's pictured, the less limited variant.

I believe the more limited is the NYCC "Sweet Roll" variant. 

I'm gonna say $80ish. This and Falout 3 have roughly 4 discs. Fallout 4 had 6 discs and cost $100.

Also, might have found someone to pick up a Sweet Roll for me! I always told myself when this releases I'd go big or go home on the variant, hope it goes through! It does sound like their will be other variants in the future from their description.

2 hours ago, MicLima said:

Wondering the same thing.  I'm Also wondering what the "more limited" variant will look like, or if that's what's pictured, the less limited variant.

37 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I'm gonna say $80ish. This and Falout 3 have roughly 4 discs. Fallout 4 had 6 discs and cost $100.

Also, might have found someone to pick up a Sweet Roll for me! I always told myself when this releases I'd go big or go home on the variant, hope it goes through! It does sound like their will be other variants in the future from their description.

Fancy!  I think I'm diggin' the other variant though, which is good for me because I will not be making it to NYCC.

1 minute ago, john said:

This will go nicely with my stranger things picture discs and japanese body pillow girlfriend

That's quite the confession you just unloaded on us. Or was this an attempt at making fun of people for wanting a soundtrack to a highly beloved video game?