PO: My Bloody Valentine - Loveless and Isn't Anything

On 1/31/2018 at 5:16 PM, youspinmeround said:

I emailed them about increased shipping when I went to place my order.

They said it was due to increased fulfillment prices, shipping costs, etc.

It was bs but I kinda read into it thinking it was going to get here priority. 

Mine shipped on 15th and nothing.

My dead vibrations records from fuzz club shipped on 19th.

Seeing which gets here first

My Dead Vibrations record from Fuzz Club, which was shipped 4 days later than MBV from UK arrived yesterday. No MBV. Clearly my 36 bucks wasn't for quicker shipping

3 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

My Dead Vibrations record from Fuzz Club, which was shipped 4 days later than MBV from UK arrived yesterday. No MBV. Clearly my 36 bucks wasn't for quicker shipping

Did your DV record weigh 3 pounds?  That could be a factor.  Those heavier records are probably tough to push overseas.

6 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

I don't think anyone got a shipping confirmation email, log into your account and it should tell you when it shipped.

Most of us in the States are still waiting...

Thanks! I didn't think of checking the website. Dispatched on the 15th too, I don't feel so lonely anymore.

Since I only ordered the Loveless bundle I wouldn't mind about one of the Isn't Anything test press.

1 minute ago, julien said:

Thanks! I didn't think of checking the website. Dispatched on the 15th too, I don't feel so lonely anymore.

Since I only ordered the Loveless bundle I wouldn't mind about one of the Isn't Anything test press.

You are in the same boat as most of us then, all you can do is wait now...

https://www.trackyourparcel.eu

Enter your order # and zip code, and it'll tell you when the package was actually shipped. My MBV account says shipped 1/15, but this says 1/23. I'm just antsy because I want to be the first to get a nice vinyl rip of it up on Redacted :P

I ordered as soon as they went up for sale last year and got it today in MN. Spinning now, sounds fantastic.

Was a bit scared when I saw the mailer was one of those thin dent-able flimsy cardboard ones, but no damage was done.

gtMSoL4.jpg

O1LrB6f.jpg

Edited by bluescreenlife

Still wondering if I should pull the trigger and order directly or not

I'm sure it'll be cheaper if you just wait. I'm not paying the shipping, that's for sure, and after mbv dropped in price from a ~$40 retail price to a ~$20 retail price, I can't help but believe this will also get a lot cheaper.

Edited by GrapplesInStereo