PO: My Bloody Valentine - Loveless and Isn't Anything

4 hours ago, Sunshine said:

I totally wanna hear more opinions about how the rejected pressings sound better than the one approved by the creator who is also a perfectionist and spent many years to get to the version that was released. To even entertain those opinions before hearing it yourself is a waste of brain use.

I might be able to record a song from both this weekend. 

8 hours ago, DASiano said:

I don't see how this can be an absolute though, because the quote from Shields posted by @timsimmons above implies that the rejects being passed around are not all the same. Which is crazy to think about-there being multiple variants of rejected presses of this album. 

Im probably not even going to listen to mine.

I'll buy it off you if you don't want it. Would be quicker than ordering one from the band's site.

4 hours ago, bluescreenlife said:

I'll buy it off you if you don't want it. Would be quicker than ordering one from the band's site.

Never said I didn't want it. Gonna hold onto it as a keepsake/"collector's item".

But I'm not gonna listen to it because the actual approved version is the the one this absurdly picky perfectionist artist wants me to hear.

• 2 weeks later...