PO: My Bloody Valentine - Loveless and Isn't Anything

29 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

I just assumed they would be widely available from someplace outside of their website at some point and have a wider release. Got Isn’t Anything at amoeba which I like a little more anyways. I’m sure Loveless will come around in some form again.

I mean it’s a black vinyl repress.  It’ll happen again.  It’s just a matter of who knows when. If you have patience 

5 hours ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

I mean it’s a black vinyl repress.  It’ll happen again.  It’s just a matter of who knows when. If you have patience 

Kevin Shields takes his time with things.

Edit: I didn't buy this either, unfortunately. I called Amoeba a couple months ago and asked if they could order more. They said that they would. I don't know if they ever got them in though. 

Edited by wellnow

On 5/31/2019 at 5:04 PM, ethereal said:

people had fair warning (almost a year before official PO) and a really long time to pick this up on their site but didn't because they wanted to complain about shipping prices...

now these are the same people bitching and moaning at MBV to repress it like it was a limited pressing of 100 copies that sold out in an hour and how its "unfair its no longer available and bla bla bla..."

I don't get it, does the band have to tell you its limited for you to justify the money, or is it just FOMO now because its reselling for a good amount? 

Uh yeah actually, knowing it was limited would have helped

As far as I know, there was no indication as to whether or not a retailer like BM would have gotten copies in, especially since Amoeba had some

• 1 year later...

This is what a sucker I am.

I own the reissues. 
I own the plain pressings.

These get teased and I’m excited to maybe buy these again (it depends on the details obviously). 

I would think IA and Loveless are the same cuts from 3 years ago. But what if it’s the 45rpm cut????

I've been eating my words for years with these now.

This seems like a good place to ask, what type of jacket do your copies of m b v have? I heard they changed the jacket to a better one after initial complaints. Mine is some flimsy and backwards jacket where the record is stored in the first pocket of the gatefold rather than the second like every other 1LP gatefold I own.

6 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

This is what a sucker I am.

I own the reissues. 
I own the plain pressings.

These get teased and I’m excited to maybe buy these again (it depends on the details obviously). 

I would think IA and Loveless are the same cuts from 3 years ago. But what if it’s the 45rpm cut????

I bought the Plain Records edition when it first came out like 12 years ago. It sounds pretty good from what I remember. I should probably give it another spin

I'm excited for this  but at the same time scared about the amount of money i could be forced to spend if it's a monstrous box-set or something like that...

I own the Plain reissues and the recent Shields ones and in my opinion there is a difference like the night and the day..I was really disappointed from the Plain ones....And, yes, the  m b v jackets really sucks....