PO: My Bloody Valentine - Loveless and Isn't Anything

The bottom line seems to be that Loveless and Isn’t Anything will not be sold in US record stores or US online retailers, due to rights/licensing issues. Both the standard and deluxe editions are exclusive to the UK. The band’s site seemed to have had a small amount of these available to US customers when the sale initially went live, but as of now those are sold out.

Only MBV is being sold from UK & US retailers. Would have been great to know this from the start.

I have friggin 3 copies of Loveless ordered from 3 separate international sites, in case one or more cancels. Idk who to trust!

If you're unsure about your Juno order, they aren't necessarily sending emails when cancelling orders. I just logged into my account on the Juno store and it's listed as being cancelled. While a little bummed, I already own a pressing of Loveless, and don't necessarily NEED Isn't Anything or MBV. I'll just wait until the dust settles. So many PO's coming up now/soon.

If you ordered from a link posted here or on Reddit. Your order will most likely get canceled, most retailers are allocated a certain amount of product, if you and hundreds of other people order from a place with an allotment of less than 100 copies, there is no way the retailer can fulfill more orders than what they have, just an FYI for people who don't realize how these things work. 

8 minutes ago, billya said:

I missed the deluxe editions on the website. What are the chances of finding one of these in a European record store following the release?

There’s a bunch of record stores with online shops that took preorders for the deluxe editions and they’re all sold out, so I reckon chances for just bumping into a copy are rather slim, unfortunately. 

3 hours ago, HeartSwells said:

Thanks for the links . My Juno order got cancelled like everyone elses.

Ordered all 3 deluxe versions so *fingers crossed*

4 hours ago, HeartSwells said:

No one’s really thrown around the FNAC link which I’ve been surprised about. They still have them on preorder.

Thanks for the links, I ordered Loveless and Isn't Anything deluxes from them. Hope it comes through. Price was 52.83 euro ($63.67 US according to my computer) shipped to the US.

Edited by SeanPuffy

1 minute ago, Jacoboweiss said:

I have this weird feeling that the fnac link isn't actually the deluxe version.

It is. They have a different page for the standard that is a couple of Euro cheaper.  But I wouldn't be surprised if these get cancelled like Juno.

https://www.fnac.com/a15853599/My-Bloody-Valentine-Loveless-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=6