PO: My Bloody Valentine - Loveless and Isn't Anything

1 minute ago, SNEAKORDS said:

so does the MBV store just not ship to north america? deluxe restocked but it won't let me check out, message is vague and won't say if it's actually out of stock or it won't ship to the address I enter.

It allowed me to place an order with an NA address when these first went up.

1 minute ago, SNEAKORDS said:

hmmmm lame. I can add to cart but when I check out it says "some items can't be shipped to the selected address. we no longer have stock.", like which is it?

Are you only adding 1 item?  It sounds like there's a disconnect with their cart / checkout system, and their inventory functionality.  I would wager to say it shouldn't be letting you add it to your cart, and the site's interface just needs to catch up to accurately reflect that.

yeah, just adding deluxe. I have Distill Web Monitor checking the site every five minutes, it's caught restock a couple times now and I'm checking out within seconds of getting the alert but it never lets me get to the payment screen, always the same message. You can still add to cart for some time after still though, really strange.

5 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Also, I tried to order from them once and after not getting the order for 4 months I emailed them and they said they never shipped it. It said in stock on their site, but bc of that I am hesitant to order from them now.

Yeah, figured it’s worth a shot? If it doesn’t end up shipping I won’t be out anything, but that is an annoying practice for sure.