PO: My Bloody Valentine - Loveless and Isn't Anything

7 minutes ago, parkinglot said:

I don't really want to read through this entire thread so I'm just going to ask: I was able to order a deluxe version from Rough Trade UK a couple weeks ago. As far as anyone here knows, am I actually going to receive it? lol. I noticed they don't charge until it ships.

I'd say it's likely you will, BUT I do still have an outstanding order from RT US from a sale like last year. 

33 minutes ago, parkinglot said:

I don't really want to read through this entire thread so I'm just going to ask: I was able to order a deluxe version from Rough Trade UK a couple weeks ago. As far as anyone here knows, am I actually going to receive it? lol. I noticed they don't charge until it ships.

RT UK are much more reliable than RT US

3 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I'd say it's likely you will, BUT I do still have an outstanding order from RT US from a sale like last year. 

RT US is garbage.  But I've not had one bad experience in 10+ years ordering from their UK shop. I've actually recently ordered a couple things from the UK and paid the extra shipping just to be confident that it'll get fulfilled. 

1 minute ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Just got an update from the mbv store.  Delay in shipment

Dear Customer

Thank you for your pre-order from the my bloody valentine store. We have had a delay in the transit of some stock to the warehouse for the final dispatch of your order. Unfortunately this may delay the dispatch of your order by up to 2 weeks.
We will send you a dispatch notification when your package leaves the warehouse on its last leg to you. If there is any further update to this timeline we will keep you updated. The high resolution masters that come free with your purchase will be available to download from your account in the my bloody valentine store on Friday 21st May.

Best wishes

Ochre Support