PO: My Bloody Valentine - Loveless and Isn't Anything

On 5/29/2021 at 3:25 AM, Fowty Dollaz said:

Loveless (analogue cut) sounds great.

The fucking sleeve is amazing. The printed inner is great and should be standard practice because it's such a nice touch, but the outer is the nicest fucking sleeve I've ever seen. I don't even want to touch it.

I bought a copy of Loveless the day it came out back in the day, and that copy was carried around to parties, left at friends houses and just played a lot. So I am saying it's seen better days.

My deluxe has just arrived, and as you say, it's such a nice copy, and album worthy of treating properly, looks and feels gorgeous. This is how to reissue records.

My Bleep Loveless order arrived last night in easily the nicest record packaging I've gotten from overseas — non-shitty cardboard mailer with the anti-bump wing things, record wrapped in tissue paper then in that kind of mesh-cut cardboard stuff. Album looks and sounds amazing, I'm really glad I pulled the trigger and went deluxe.

50 minutes ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

Has anyone compared the standard vinyl to the deluxe yet? Or know of anywhere having that discussion?

Whew. I just sifted through the last like...10 pages for these releases on Steve Hoffman hoping to see something...and NOTHING. Very disappointing.

No luck. Sorry, dude.

32 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Whew. I just sifted through the last like...10 pages for these releases on Steve Hoffman hoping to see something...and NOTHING. Very disappointing.

No luck. Sorry, dude.

Thanks. If it isn't happening there yet it's probably too early I guess. Figured people would jump to compare given the OG press love despite not being FULLY ANALOG.