PO: REZZ - Mass Manipulation

REZZ's debut album "Mass Manipulation" is now available for pre-order on vinyl! 12" double LP cut specially to 45rpm. Limited to only 300 copies.

US/CA: 
https://mau5trapmerch.com/products/rezz-mass-manipulation-lp (SOLD OUT)

EU:
https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/rezz-mass-manipulation-554660 (SOLD OUT)
https://www.deejay.de/Rezz_Mass_Manipulation_MAU50127V_Vinyl__291099

The Mau5trap merch site says it will be sold exclusively through them but I was shown the two EU sites by a fellow member of The Cult of REZZ (her Facebook fan group) and decided to post them here. Shipping is quite expensive as they're based in the EU, but this seems like the last chance to get your hands on a copy until they do a repress (IF they do a repress).

Edited by Sad Boi

5 minutes ago, ethereal said:

looks like some people are trying to get the repress going

https://www.change.org/p/mau5trap-rezz-mass-manipulation-vinyl-repress

i would really like a copy as well but at $50 I'll have to sit out. 

It's funny you mention it, I'm actually the one who started that petition before I was led to these EU sites. I also heard Mau5trap is doing a poll on Twitter (and it's leaning very much in the way of people wanting a repress) but I don't use Twitter which was the reason I missed the sale in the first place because it was almost exclusively marketed to Twitter users and there was no notice of it until just a few hours before it went on sale I think. I ended up buying a copy off of HHV and it came to about $47... which sucks, but, I'd rather be safe than sorry just in case Mau5trap decides to cater to the people crying that they bought one of the first 300 copies and think they're the only ones who should get to own the record. Now I'm hoping HHV is legit since I've never ordered from them before, but right now they seem to be fine. I paid with PayPal so worst case scenario I dispute it and get my money back.

4 hours ago, HoneyFrosted said:

Just curious why you would not try and pre order through the one non-sold out link you had and when I added the item to cart it said

"Items in your shopping cart are not reserved for you !
The order will be considered by us, once your cart will be confirmed."

Wow. Never seen that before.

That's odd. I ordered mine through HHV.DE and haven't had any issues so far.

23 hours ago, HoneyFrosted said:

Just curious why you would not try and pre order through the one non-sold out link you had, and when I added the item to cart it said

"Items in your shopping cart are not reserved for you !
The order will be considered by us, once your cart will be confirmed."

Wow. Never seen that before.

i think it just means an item being in your cart doesnt mean you own it, you need to check out to confirm the order. 

10 hours ago, ethereal said:

I was just about to ask the same thing, is it out of stock until it arrives from mau5trap or is it just out of stock and waiting to see if anyone cancels? either way, I made an order and was not prompted for payment. still slightly confused how it all works 

I'm assuming you guys are talking about deejay so I can't help much there as I ordered mine from HHV and paid the same night. However I just noticed HHV isn't sold out anymore? Maybe try canceling your Deejay order and ordering through HHV instead.

14 minutes ago, Sad Boi said:

I'm assuming you guys are talking about deejay so I can't help much there as I ordered mine from HHV and paid the same night. However I just noticed HHV isn't sold out anymore? Maybe try canceling your Deejay order and ordering through HHV instead.

thanks...got one from hhv for 35 shipped to USA. will cancel my deejay order

2 hours ago, Sad Boi said:

How come yours cost so much less? Mine was like $47 lmao

i changed the shipping from the default fedex flat rate which was 20 eur to deutsche post which was 10. their customer support is pretty good, if you email them they might be able to change it for you and refund you the difference.

Edited by axotyl

20 hours ago, axotyl said:

i changed the shipping from the default fedex flat rate which was 20 eur to deutsche post which was 10. their customer support is pretty good, if you email them they might be able to change it for you and refund you the difference.

Ah that makes sense, I was trying to place the order super quick before it potentially sold out so I must have missed it. It's okay though I was just curious. Thanks for clearing that up!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/14/2017 at 6:25 PM, axotyl said:

did yours come yet? I’m at almost a month since my shipping confirmation and still haven’t received it 

12 hours ago, ethereal said:

did yours come yet? I’m at almost a month since my shipping confirmation and still haven’t received it 

I cancelled my hhv order and went with deejay since it was cheaper. I got it a few weeks ago.

I have had orders from hhv take 3-4 weeks before, I wouldnt start sweating yet.