Just got this press release in my inbox, figured it was time to get a thread going. RSD Black Friday is Friday, November 24.

3f219eca-8b0f-4aca-8629-7328654e8caa.jpg

Fleet Foxes have announced a special edition 10” EP available exclusively at independent record stores starting on Record Store Day's Black Friday, November 24. Those interested in purchasing a copy can find an independent record store near them by visiting recordstoreday.com. The EP features four songs, thoughtfully selected from a WFUV session recorded at New York's historic, Electric Lady Studios on June 13, 2017, days before Crack-Upwas released. In addition to the announcement, Fleet Foxes have released a Classic Album Sunday Q&A which can be viewed here.

Side A of the vinyl includes “Cassius, -” and “- Naiads, Cassadies” while Side B includes “Mearcstapa” and “On Another Ocean (January / June).” Each pair is recorded and cut as one long track to reflect the intentional fluidity between these songs, on both the album and in live performance.

Edited by scottheisel

37 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

There's also a new Quicksand 7-inch in the works though I don't know if it's for Black Friday or next year's RSD.

Where did you read that news?' I hope it will contain unreleased tracks, knowing Walter they recorded tracks that are better than some on the record but he didn't put on the record...

48 minutes ago, Holo said:

Brand New almost *has* to do something with Science Fiction, right? In that case I will post here for the possible told you so points and to be on the front page of such meme history.

What will they wrap the record in this time? Newspaper? Tin foil? Burlap? Find out this Record Store Day Black Friday™!

1 hour ago, xen0m0rph said:

60+ USD on discogs.

or there is any another way to get it outside of subscription?

Why not just subscribe? Outside of that you are going to pay the flipper premiums, pretty much no way around it. I highly doubt it gets released this year anywhere else either or next for that matter. It will eventually get a wide re-release but who knows when.

1 hour ago, hype said:

Why not just subscribe? Outside of that you are going to pay the flipper premiums, pretty much no way around it. I highly doubt it gets released this year anywhere else either or next for that matter. It will eventually get a wide re-release but who knows when.

DD was april ROTM

so there is no way to get it via subscription