5 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Has the BF RSD ever been unbelievably good?  Why are people so surprised there are so few things of interest.  For me there are usually 1-2 things that I want. This doesn’t seem any different to me. 

Well there was that one year where Government Plates was released on BF RSD.

1 hour ago, museummouth said:

Black dahlia is just a regular release non-RSD. Bullmoose has preorders up for them a few weeks back but they sold out already.  I believe Entombed is the same. 

Yes, exactly. Those are regular releases. it looks like there is a lot more confusion about what's what this year. Entombed is a large pressing and they intend to keep in in print, which means you should have no trouble finding a copy. 

33 minutes ago, njpunkmusic said:

In for ATDI and ICP (yes, I'm serious.  Great Milenko is an awesome album.)

Which cover/variant of milenko you gonna try to get? I had red back in the day so I think that one will be my go to. Kinda wish they had a purple as well but it's just red or green. 

1 hour ago, pizza face said:

Which cover/variant of milenko you gonna try to get? I had red back in the day so I think that one will be my go to. Kinda wish they had a purple as well but it's just red or green. 

dont matter to me.  most likely red like my old ass cd of it.  great album.

Literally nothing. Usually there's one or two things that I would consider must haves, but there is NOTHING on this list that appeals to me, other than the ATDI, but that's just a "first" release so I imagine it should be easy to get. Maybe the Sundays too.

Fucking Toto AGAIN? WTF??? Who's making this list?