9 hours ago, nico said:

Is this really the DC hardcore band? Any idea what it is? No More Censorship re-recorded/remastered?

It was remixed at Dave's studio this year, but I don't know who did the remix. 

2 hours ago, kramer73 said:

yes, likely remastered?  Rumor is that Dave was going to do it, but maybe someone else did.

On 10/17/2017 at 10:05 PM, apirk said:

So the Chris bell boxset was $109 last week on bullmoose, they took it off their site and now it is a black Friday release and is $119,

sounds about right. People must keep buying Chris Bell/Big Star releases because there's a derivative release from them every freakin year.

Murs 3:16 – 9th Edition

with only 1000 being pressed this is my only "must have" most of the other things I am thinking about are doing somewhat larger runs so I will probably just wait it out a bit and get them for cheaper. 

It is going to be crazy how much picture discs will be in bargain bins at your local records store in the very near future though!

More info on the U2. Looks like it's being pressed at Third Man Pressing. Sorry about the super long post. 

NEW U2 12" IN CONJUNCTION WITH ISLAND RECORDS ANNOUNCES "THE BLACKOUT" SET FOR RECORD STORE DAY BLACK FRIDAY 2017

ONE PRESSING ONLY EXTREMELY LIMITED EDITION VINYL MARKS FIRST PHYSICAL RELEASE FROM U2'S UPCOMING NEW ALBUM, SONGS OF EXPERIENCE. INCLUDES ORIGINAL LP VERSION AND EXCLUSIVE JACKNIFE LEE REMIX.

BLACK VINYL TO BE AVAILABLE AT ALL PARTICIPATING RSD STORES. COLORED VINYL VERSION TO BE ON SALE EXCLUSIVELY VIA THIRD MAN STOREFRONTS IN NASHVILLE AND DETROIT, AS WELL AS 2 VINYL RETAILERS TBA IN THE U.K. AND IRELAND. 

We are thrilled to announce the release of "The Blackout," a limited edition U2 12" in conjunction with Island Records, available for Record Store Day Black Friday, November 24th.

"The Blackout" marks the first physical release from U2's eagerly awaited new album, SONGS OF EXPERIENCE, due later this year. The 12" includes both the original album version backed by an exclusive remix by the band's longtime collaborator, Jacknife Lee. Hailed by Rolling Stone as "a dynamic new track," "The Blackout" was revealed this summer via a surprise live video, filmed during U2's blockbuster Joshua Tree Tour 2017.

Third Man co-founder Ben Blackwell said, "The sound quality of this incredibly special record is a perfect example of the caliber of product Third Man Pressing is capable of producing. We couldn't be more proud." TMR's "The Blackout" 12" will be extremely limited, with just one single pressing at Third Man Pressing, the label's state-of-the-art vinyl production facility in Detroit. Black vinyl editions will be available at all participating Record Store Day shops, with 750 colored vinyl editions on offer exclusively at Third Man Records' Nashville and Detroit storefronts as well as two U.K./Ireland record stores to be announced. 

• 2 weeks later...