PO (Soon): Damien Rice - O

Regarding the price for this album - there's a chance it could be more fairly priced than his last because Damien has always owned the masters to this album since it came out, therefore has no crazy budget overhead (or at least wouldn't at this point since it's old and made him rich) unlike the last LP which he seemed to be working more-so with a major label and probably didn't have much say in retail pricing. And if I'm wrong about the price being lower, just know that he will be getting the majority of said money rather than it being split between 25 people :)

/my thoughts

Edited by corey.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, timsimmons said:

I mean, he did just get the test pressing. I’m not expecting anything until the spring. 

Why do you assume the Spring?

Depending on the plant (I work at one)  and size of the order - you're usually 2-8 weeks off from approval of Tests until the production run/packaging. 

On 11/22/2017 at 12:25 AM, mertzrock said:

Why do you assume the Spring?

Depending on the plant (I work at one)  and size of the order - you're usually 2-8 weeks off from approval of Tests until the production run/packaging. 

I’m just guessing spring so as not disappoint myself.