PO (Soon): Damien Rice - O

Got the standard press yesterday. I will say, I was kind of less excited with all the push backs, but after seeing the packaging in person - the familiarity of the artwork - but also the quality of the jacket (thick/matte) I was happy to finally own it. And then the printed inner sleeves, with artwork from the live at union chapel CD was a nice touch.

And as people have been saying, it sounds great. I don't know if 180 gram or not, and if that's common knowledge then whoops, but it feels hefty as well.

Edited by corey.

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Can anyone 100% confirm that the deluxe cloth bound version has the exact same disks as the standard?

According to Discogs the deluxe version has those runout groove etchings

• Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): DRM 018LP A KPG@CA BH97602-01A¹ 0190 295 740191
  • Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): DRM 018LP B KPG@CA BH97602-01B¹ 0190295740191
  • Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): DRM 018LP C KPG@CA 0190 295 740 191 BH97602-02C1
  • Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): DRM 018LP D KPG@CA 0190295 740191 BH97602-02D1

I am waiting for my local to get me my regular version so I cannot cross check.

Someone else from here should be able to help though.