Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

Just now, Saxonjulin said:

Where do you see that? I wouldnt assume that just because it doesnt say that on the preorder

well it said that, now it doesnt. so if it sticks around longer than an hour its safe to assume its unlimited.

the ship date getting pushed is also a sign that they are no longer doing numbered and limited. 

Just now, mmhmm said:

Ya it didn't say limited to 2000 on the original PO page a few hours ago.

it said limited and numbered im pretty sure 

Maybe they took a page out of the Brand New "Science Fiction" book and the orders that were placed before the official on sale will be the special or numbered edition. 

My guess is the copies going up right now are already a repress of the reissue. Thus, the delivery in 2018 statement. 

1 minute ago, kas1985 said:

Maybe they took a page out of the Brand New "Science Fiction" book and the orders that were placed before the official on sale will be the special or numbered edition. 

My guess is the copies going up right now are already a repress of the reissue. Thus, the delivery in 2018 statement. 

Just now, rrd said:

sounds like they are doing another pressing because of the fuck up hence the later ship date

i imagine the first set will be numbered, this new preorder won't be, but who knows really

Just now, tokimedo said:

they should do the first round of 2000 as numbered and ship on original date and then do another press as the second round at a later date unnumbered. that would make everyone happy. 

Just now, daegor said:

What would be awesome is the first 2000 numbered, shipping in Dec.  Remaining unnumbered shipping in 2018.

lol we literally all had the same thought at the same time 

Just now, kas1985 said:

Yeah if I could guess, the original 2000 actually sold out, but since they messed up so bad (and wouldn't mind some more money) they probably pressed more for that later date now. I really hope it doesn't come damaged. I think this is the 2nd most expensive thing I've ordered behind the last Bright Eyes Boxset.

Think it’s safe to bet the first 2000 will be numbered and sent out the week 11th while the overflow orders will be unnumbered and shipped early 2018? For them to set an original release date of the week of the 11th that sounds like they’ve already been pressed from the plant. 3 weeks isn’t enough time for them to send 8000 10”s to be pressed and put together in the book