Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

3 hours ago, joeybuckets said:
Orders are being allocated, on a first-come-first-serve basis. Those whose orders fall into the second pressing will be shipping in early 2018.

So.... since people have confirmed that they've received notifications for orders in the second batch one of three things has happened:

• They're preloading shipping, but nothing has actually shipped or will ship until early 2018 (possible, but unlikely that they'd do it this early, the shipping labels do expire if you don't use them)
  • There are a few lucky people who ordered in the second batch but are getting from the the first batch because of overrun/cancelled orders/etc
  • Sandbag has already screwed the pooch.

EDIT:  I should add, I ordered in the first batch and have not received any notification of shipping.

Edited by daegor

2 hours ago, thomasj182 said:

Just got shipping notification, being sent UPS should be here Saturday or Monday. Ordered in the first wave with FedEx 2day

Yeah, same here.  It's really frustrating that I pay for one type of shipping and get a different.  My UPS person leaves a lot to be desired, where I've never had a problem with FedEx and picked them for a reason.

36 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Yeah, same here.  It's really frustrating that I pay for one type of shipping and get a different.  My UPS person leaves a lot to be desired, where I've never had a problem with FedEx and picked them for a reason.

I don't get UPS shipments until late in between 5-6pm on normal days now that it's the holidays i don't get my packages until around 8pm. I need to be hyper vigilant tracking now because I don't want this left out overnight in the frigid snows every night north east! My fedex guy is awesome, he always leaves our stuff on our porch, UPS guy leaves them by the garage door.  

for what its worth, I ordered a copy in the 1st and 2nd wave. Didnt create an account so I was having a grand ole time trying to figure out how to access my status of order. Instead, I chose to email them. Then this morning I got shipping notification for my 1st wave. Vinyl only, no bundle. 2nd wave has not shipped. 

Nothing populating on UPS site but ill give it a day or so...

59 minutes ago, Negron said:

DHL's tracking says mine should be delivered today.

I'm highly skeptical considering it's an international order and I've never had a smooth delivery using DHL. 

out of 700 records the only ones to ever arrive screwed up are from DHL international

i also got first wave shipping today 

12 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Anyone who paid for different shipping than they got should ask for a shipping refund...

1000%

That's just straight BS.

11 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I paid for over night and got Pony Express delivered by man on live animal. 

Hey man, Pony Express was a great band, you should be grateful.