Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

Anyone have a number over 2000?  it's possible they are just numbering the whole thing.  The order it was numbered in is almost never the order it's delivered it (it's logistically more difficult than most people realize, unless it specifically states as much never assume that it'll be fulfilled in numerical order).

7 minutes ago, daegor said:

Anyone have a number over 2000?  it's possible they are just numbering the whole thing.  The order it was numbered in is almost never the order it's delivered it (it's logistically more difficult than most people realize, unless it specifically states as much never assume that it'll be fulfilled in numerical order).

My theory is this. The 1sr wave never sold out but was rather just "pulled". Then they did an open pre-order. Those who preordered 1st got what was left of the numbered editions. Time will tell but I think it's a good theory

I received this response from Sandbag in regards to ordering prior to second wave ,but being told that my order was in the second wave and wouldn’t be fulfilled until early next year.

Hi 
Thank you for your email. We are sorry about this!

We are currently investigating this issue and we will get back to you very soon.

Please accept our apologies and we thank you for your patience in the matter.

Kind regards,

7 minutes ago, ethereal said:

I did a digital vs. vinyl on this for obvious reasons and god damn, they really butchered this master... I thought it was maybe due to me not hearing all these ep's in a while but definitely not the case...

at least it's nice to look at.

2 minutes ago, jamdbz said:

This bums me out :(

1 minute ago, ethereal said:

same here.  you would think for how nice this release is that they would make sure the audio was decent but I guess they were too rushed.

The first press wasn't great either, I'm guessing it's the same master.  I never found it so bad that it bothered me, but it was noticeable 

39 minutes ago, ethereal said:

I did a digital vs. vinyl on this for obvious reasons and god damn, they really butchered this master... I thought it was maybe due to me not hearing all these ep's in a while but definitely not the case...

at least it's nice to look at.

The digital version I have sounds very flat, I was hoping for $75 it would have decent sound quality, I guess I'll find out for sure when I get home but if I'm not super pleased with how it sounds I'll try to trade it for something.

6 hours ago, Saxonjulin said:

My theory is this. The 1sr wave never sold out but was rather just "pulled". Then they did an open pre-order. Those who preordered 1st got what was left of the numbered editions. Time will tell but I think it's a good theory

I'm noticing some people have five digits on their numbering and others only had 4 digits.
Possible that the numbering was done in two waves? First round cut off at 2000 and the others were left open with five digit numbering?

EDIT: It could also explain the double numbering that people have called out.

Edited by Negron