Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

43 minutes ago, Negron said:

I'm noticing some people have five digits on their numbering and others only had 4 digits.
Possible that the numbering was done in two waves? First round cut off at 2000 and the others were left open with five digit numbering?

EDIT: It could also explain the double numbering that people have called out.

I'd wager you are correct sir.

1 hour ago, Negron said:

I'm noticing some people have five digits on their numbering and others only had 4 digits.
Possible that the numbering was done in two waves? First round cut off at 2000 and the others were left open with five digit numbering?

EDIT: It could also explain the double numbering that people have called out.

Wow that seems complicated. Do you think buyers will understand this explanation if I put it in the description of my eBay listing, or should I just go with "First wave, SUPER LIMITED out of /2000 OOP!!!!!!!"?

Ordered mine during the first wave while I was clipping my nails. My dog was sitting in my lap that night. He was cold so I put a cute Christmas sweater on him.

Fast forward one week later - my friend invited me to dinner but wanted to go to this place I hate because I always get the shits after eating there. I went anyways and, yup, got the shits. Ass turned raw from wiping too much.

Yesterday I decided to start a project on my wife's car. She has rock chips all over, first time attempting to fix something like this. I watched a lot of youtube videos so I should be good to go. After that we plan to put a ceramic coating.

My order finally arrived the other day. Crossed the great pacific ocean to Hawaii.  I wasn't home so my post man left it on my door step. I really need to get him a Christmas gift.

FYI.

Edited by Daiei

6 minutes ago, Daiei said:

Ordered mine during the first wave while I was clipping my nails. My dog was sitting in my lap that night. He was cold so I put a cute Christmas sweater on him.

Fast forward one week later - my friend invited me to dinner but wanted to go to this place I hate because I always get the shits after eating there. I went anyways and, yup, got the shits. Ass turned raw from wiping too much.

Yesterday I decided to start a project on my wife's car. She has rock chips all over, first time attempting to fix something like this. I watched a lot of youtube videos so I should be good to go. After that we plan to put a ceramic coating.

My order finally arrived the other day. Crossed the great pacific ocean to Hawaii.  I wasn't home so my post man left it on my door step. I really need to get him a Christmas gift.

FYI.

I now know you better than I know 90% of the board here

9 minutes ago, Daiei said:

FYI.

Hey what kind of dog do you have? I don't have a dog but I've always wanted one. My favorite kind of dog is the golden retriever but I spend all my money on records so I can only get a pit bull mix from the pound. I do think pit bulls are cute though so it isn't too bad. What is your favorite type of dog food? Do you like boats? I've got a new neighbor his name is Stanley.

On 21/12/2017 at 10:20 PM, Rezqua said:

It's most noticeable on Fire or anything else that's louder or supposed to be more dynamic. 

Listened front to back today and I'd say Fire is a lil muddy but not unlistenable and the rest sounds great. So overall I'm more than happy with the whole set.

Also if people are still trying to put together this numbering thing I was first wave and got 01827