PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

52 minutes ago, ethereal said:

I am excited to announce that the VC pressing is now LIVE:

http://etherealgroove.storenvy.com

Int’l buyers - I’m still working out shipping rates and hope to have them updated by this evening.

thanks everyone !

Ordered. Thanks dude! Excited. 

10 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

I would not be surprised if the majority of these releases never see the light of day or take 8 plus months and are bootleg quality

Besides Fuzz Club, has anyone seen something from established companies/labels that have a history of doing quality work and have a clue what they are doing

The Kickstarter charity version from myself and Vinyl Moon is a guaranteed knock-out. VM has been delivering monthly high quality records for over two years with a focus on packaging and sound quality. 

7 minutes ago, Mikizee said:

Yeah was about to order the VC until I saw the $100 shipping to Australia and nearly choked on my coffee. I wanna wait for it to be updated before ordering but I don’t want to miss out!! Gahhh

The int'l shipping price is set to $100 to discourage int'l orders for right now.

It will be fixed by this evening, I will message you and @phramenma

Edited by ethereal

9 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

The Kickstarter charity version from myself and Vinyl Moon is a guaranteed knock-out. VM has been delivering monthly high quality records for over two years with a focus on packaging and sound quality. 

Just backed this as my 4 & probably last variant (famous last words!!)

19 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Ah! So that's your doing is it Kanya.....I did managed to get the Wizard Blob version....but would've bitten somebody's arm off for that lush Wax Mage one though!

Wax Mage went SO FAST I just watched it drain. I posted it here as soon as the Kickstarter went up too :(

Blob went quick too tho so congrats. And thanks for supporting a good cause. 

38 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I really hope this sets off a chopped and screwed, plunderphonic Saint Pepsi gizzardwave reworking of this entire album by various artists, just so this can get more ridiculous

inc drop from Dream Catalogue

5 hours ago, phramenma said:

Let the VC Polygondwania start! :)

Will it be some kind of Deluxe Edition e.g. printed innersleeves, booklet, embossed glowing in the dark cover, ...?

Or more like great and decent?

Count me in anyway.

And is @EHughes527 involved? As I was reading his name I was wondering why there hasn't been a version yet... ;)

@phramenma - I'm not involved in any of these pressings. We chatted about it briefly at SlyVinyl, but ultimately decided against putting out yet another variant of this. 

We had some cool ideas to make a unique version from the rest, but I think we'll be putting our eggs in other baskets for the time being. 

1 minute ago, EHughes527 said:

@phramenma - I'm not involved in any of these pressings. We chatted about it briefly at SlyVinyl, but ultimately decided against putting out yet another variant of this. 

We had some cool ideas to make a unique version from the rest, but I think we'll be putting our eggs in other baskets for the time being. 

Thanks for getting back - maybe you're right maybe I'm wrong and just maybe you're right... :D

Would've loved to buy one from you guys - especially if cool ideas are involved.

2 minutes ago, phramenma said:

Thanks for getting back - maybe you're right maybe I'm wrong and just maybe you're right... :D

Would've loved to buy one from you guys - especially if cool ideas are involved.

There's probably no wrong choice here. I'm sure we could put out a version and it would sell, but we just didn't think it really fit our mantra over here at Sly. 

There's sooo many different options already (and counting) for this release. We'll be putting our limited funds into pressing something else. 

This one looks like it's covered. :-P

28 minutes ago, HoneyFrosted said:

I really hope this sets off a chopped and screwed, plunderphonic Saint Pepsi gizzardwave reworking of this entire album by various artists, just so this can get more ridiculous

inc drop from Dream Catalogue

Forget about Saint Pepsi, I'm thinking more along the lines of Dispepsi

6 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

There's probably no wrong choice here. I'm sure we could put out a version and it would sell, but we just didn't think it really fit our mantra over here at Sly. 

There's sooo many different options already (and counting) for this release. We'll be putting our limited funds into pressing something else. 

This one looks like it's covered. :-P

I was just quoting LCD - that came up instantly. :)

But yes, I do understand your decision pretty well.