PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

31 minutes ago, ethereal said:

it’s most definitely a member on here/in this thread, not gonna name names though. at the end of the day, people can do what ever they want with them. I just hope nobody is foolish enough to spend that much...

Me too but suckers is why flippers have jobs

1 hour ago, TheDuke said:

Did you get a customs fee with yours craigeduk ?

Mine arrived today, but only after I had to fork out a ransom fee of £16, just so I could have it! That's pretty much the price of another record on top..bloody Customs! Grrrrr!

Yeah customs got me. I pretty much expect it now in at least 50% of the orders from US

1 hour ago, TheDuke said:

Did you get a customs fee with yours craigeduk ?

Mine arrived today, but only after I had to fork out a ransom fee of £16, just so I could have it! That's pretty much the price of another record on top..bloody Customs! Grrrrr!

that’s insane, did they provide a reason? shoot me a pm when you get a chance 

28 minutes ago, ethereal said:

that’s insane, did they provide a reason? shoot me a pm when you get a chance 

In the UK the carrier automatically imposes an £8 handling charge on any items with customs fees and that is on top of the fee. In most cases it makes up most of the total charge. I have many cases where there is a £3 or £4 fee plus the £8!!   

On 3/20/2018 at 3:14 PM, MicLima said:

Also heard back from Jerry from The Same Ghost, he stated all US orders should be delivered by the end of the week and International order would be ~7-21 days.

On 4/7/2018 at 1:59 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

Really digging the way the Same Ghost variant came out. Alt cover color scheme looks dope.  Both it and the VC pressing sound great.

Glad to have been part of this stunt.

I have not received my Same Ghost variant yet.  Did you get a shipping notification?

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:41 PM, TheDuke said:

Gruesome Twosome variant arrived today..didn't get any shipping email for it..but glad to get it at long last!

I changed my mind with that Jet Plastic GG/WM variant.....it's just too ugly & I've got enough Poly variants as it is.

Trying to work out how one can upload personal photos up on here...doesn't seem to be anyway of doing it.

Easily my favorite variant of this. Jerry always nails it.

On 12/1/2017 at 8:21 PM, Mikizee said:

I've actually forgotten which variants I ordered now, lol. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get an email if and when they ship.

Kinda wish I remembered which variants I DID order now. Got one copy from Vinyl Moon, from memory I also orded a VC copy and one other one. Neither of those have showed up. 

35 minutes ago, Mikizee said:

Kinda wish I remembered which variants I DID order now. Got one copy from Vinyl Moon, from memory I also orded a VC copy and one other one. Neither of those have showed up. 

The Vinyl Moon one shipped quite a while ago now, I received it in the UK over a month ago.   This is why i always keep a list of every LP I have on order, would certainly forget some otherwise! 

12 minutes ago, MicLima said:

Just got Fuzz Club today (Sea Blue), this thing is fucking gorgeous!  I'm glad they decided Version 2 was going to be Sea Blue, I feel like I made out better than if I had gotten a clear.

+1.

Was really happy when I got that shipment from Fuzz Club the other day, totally worth both the price and the wait.

1 minute ago, zdkaiser said:

Fuzz club version was on Amazon Prime for $29.99. Presumably black vinyl, but still a pretty good price to avoid shipping from the UK.

It was a pre-order when I purchased.

Believe it or not, it may be "bone" color... They still have 100ish black on their site, and sold out of the Clear and Blue /100s like 3 months ago, however they have a bone color which may be a retail variant? 

If I didn't already pay for the clear and blue I would order one and see. 

2 hours ago, GazHilarant said:

Believe it or not, it may be "bone" color... They still have 100ish black on their site, and sold out of the Clear and Blue /100s like 3 months ago, however they have a bone color which may be a retail variant? 

If I didn't already pay for the clear and blue I would order one and see. 

Yeah. Likely the bone variant.

Bullmoose, fatbeats, walmart, etc have the bone variant listed as a May 11 release date, just like the Amazon pre-order. 

Edited by zdkaiser