PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

Can’t believe it’s been 2 years and still absolutely love this release.

As a anniversary present I will be doing a second and final run - similar to the last:

-25x Wax Mage

-100x Marbled Mystery

/125 total numbered copies w/ OBI

This time around ALL normal /100 purchases will have a chance to be randomly upgraded to Wax Mage or Test Pressing. If TP, you will also get the normal /100.

there will also be a secondary WM drop for those who want a chance at just that.

VC Discord will get first dibs on live WM link by 5 minutes.

/100 is live: https://etherealgroove.storenvy.com/products/22313781-king-gizzard-the-lizard-wizard-polygondwanaland-vinyl-lp-2nd-pressing

Edited by ethereal

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

Can’t believe it’s been 2 years and still absolutely love this release.

As a anniversary present I will be doing a second and final run - similar to the last:

-25x Wax Mage

-100x Marbled Mystery

/125 total numbered copies w/ OBI

This time around ALL normal /100 purchases will have a chance to be randomly upgraded to Wax Mage or Test Pressing. If TP, you will also get the normal /100.

there will also be a secondary WM drop for those who want a chance at just that.

VC Discord will get first dibs on live WM link by 5 minutes.

/100 is live: https://etherealgroove.storenvy.com/products/22313781-king-gizzard-the-lizard-wizard-polygondwanaland-vinyl-lp-2nd-pressing

wax mage gone already?

• 1 month later...

w1D7CG1.png

Ever since they announced this I've been mucking around in Qrates (I've never used this so I don't know if they're terrible or anything) and would really, really love a huge boxset of the live albums with clean uncomplicated colors like this, damn. (Edit: I realize none of these would fit on a single LP haha)

Edited by obliriovrons

There are like 7 versions of Teenage Gizzard on Qrates, but only one of them is a 10". If this gets funded, it will be the only KG&LW 10" since the OG Willoughby's Beach. The only (minor) downside is that the colour is fairly boring (clear aqua).

https://qrates.com/projects/22219-teenage-gizzard-10-inch-willoughby-s-beach-tribute

https://m.facebook.com/Romanusrecords/

sorry don’t know how to get specific posts on here. But Romanus Records is doing a glow in the dark sand filled Teenage Gizzard. Along with a few other variants. They’ve done the LED light and the liquid filled variants of Polygon 

Edited by hxcoliver

1 hour ago, craigeduk said:

I've had to email Neelejuice to get them to cancel my order which included Adelaide '19 before they made plans today for the box set. And with the pre-order window closing in a week the refund won't be reflected on my CC by the time I pay for the box set.

Hey labels, please don't jump the gun? I bet no one loves having to spend a workday refunding and cancelling orders.

1 hour ago, pepperonigin said:

They are closing pre-orders within a week? 

I think more specifically they've said they're doing open preorders for at least a week and deciding from there how many copies they'll be pressing total.

I'll probably go for the Needlejuice live box set. I did confirm it does come in a box, and that's basically what I was waiting for someone to do, and my Needlejuice Poly pressing is one of the best ones.

I did my own Qrates listings with, I think, some fairly tasteful Qrates listings here and here with some nice artwork that I'll probably see if some label wants to maybe use when they inevitably don't reach their goals. I think this gatefold artwork I threw together would look nice! (If it's not kosher to talk about the stuff I made, edit it out or let me know and I'll edit it out.)