PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

On 5/22/2018 at 3:52 PM, craigeduk said:

The 12 bar bruise & Oddments are totally bootlegs. I've adjusted them as such on Discogs. They have them listed as Flightless pressings, and from the UK! 

If anyone comes across a 12 Bar in store or online, I’d be interested.

I’ll still pour my life savings into Flightless represses when / if they come.

Haven't had a chance to do anything with it other than open it but the 2LP 45rpm Aural Pleasures kickstarter release for this arrived today.  Packaging is full beast mode.  Haven't seen a jacket that thick in a long time, just all around very well made.  The bonus slipmat looks great too, glow in the dark ink was a nice touch!

Here's the kickstarter page for those wondering: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/howlinwolf/king-gizzard-andthe-lizard-wizard-polygondwanaland

this is a long shot but I still have the metal plates from the VC pressing and was curious if anyone would be interested in them for collectors sake.

theres about 700-1000 copies left on them before they are obsolete as well if you wanted to go that route instead.

they are super cool but I just don’t have the room for them.

shoot me a pm if interested 

3 hours ago, ethereal said:

this is a long shot but I still have the metal plates from the VC pressing and was curious if anyone would be interested in them for collectors sake.

theres about 700-1000 copies left on them before they are obsolete as well if you wanted to go that route instead.

they are super cool but I just don’t have the room for them.

shoot me a pm if interested 

nerd.jpg

40 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Hi, has anybody in the UK had their Aural Pleasure variant yet? I'm still waiting for mine....the last one to come, but this one has been a long time coming. 

Is that the 2X LP w/ slipmat? The Kickstarter campaign?

I'm in the USA but haven’t received it yet. If I’m not mistaken, they said they had the finished product weeks ago. 

• 3 weeks later...

Alright goddammit.

The records finally showed up and I've been getting them ready for the past two nights.

All pre-orders from me are going in the mail tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience. If anyone is curious why this took so long, I suggest you do a search for Merchant Vinyl on FB and read what you find. The MV page has been conveniently deactivated, but there are some public posts that will shed some light on why it took forever.

36943044_1765172903598268_38747858522488

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2018 at 8:45 PM, warhenrecords said:

Alright goddammit.

The records finally showed up and I've been getting them ready for the past two nights.

All pre-orders from me are going in the mail tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience. If anyone is curious why this took so long, I suggest you do a search for Merchant Vinyl on FB and read what you find. The MV page has been conveniently deactivated, but there are some public posts that will shed some light on why it took forever.

36943044_1765172903598268_38747858522488

Love the artwork on this.

• 2 months later...

No automatic alt text available.

Just when you thought this thread was dead. 

Per Flightless:

Polygondwanaland was released for free 
on 17 November 2017. Free to download, 
free to make copies. Free to sell. FREE. At time
of writing it has been released by over 100 different 
labels around the world in 215 variants 
and every imaginable format. It was a social 
experiment with no expectation, no method, no hypothesis and no precedent. The response has been overwhelming. We do not own this record. But we decided to press it anyway. Flightless Corruption Edition out 9am 17.11.18 AEST.

Anyone else find the title of this thread a little misleading?

I was sitting in my car at Valvoline waiting for an oil change while they tried to hard sell me on a new air filter. I said I’m ok I don’t need one, but could they please add a copy of Polygondwanaland to my bill and I’d grab it on the drive out. The two dudes working there had no idea what I was talking about.

So I pulled out my phone and showed them this thread to  prove to them it’s available literally anywhere, and they both looked at me like I was some sort of madman. 

The nerve of some people...