Kanye West

PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

Few updates, got my Fuzz Club pressings, extremely happy with packaging and sound quality, definitely better than my Bear Tree or Crane pressings. 

Also I figured I would post this here because this seems to be kind of the King Gizzard Main Page right now, you should check these guys out, Cook plays guitar on some of their tracks, it's jazzy, but not jazz ;)

https://dreaminwild.bandcamp.com/album/dreamin-wild

Edited by GazHilarant
grammar

Anybody noticed the new Poly editions from Salty Dog yet? That's the label that did that gorgeous Lava Lamp amongst others. 5 new variants up for grabs; Black Jap OBI 150g Edition 25 copies (7 left), White Jap OBI 150g Edition  - 25 copies (5 left), Woodstock Edition - 150g  Orange and Bright Purple wax with some white splatter - 33 copies (8 left) - (almost as cool looking as the Lava Lamp),  Nuclear Fusion  Edition - 150g Bright Purple wax with some white splatter - 33 copies, & Theophany Edition - 150g Maroon wax, white splatter and a black blob imperceptible to the naked eye, until held to the light - 33 copies.

All hand numbered as per before. The three multi coloured ones look really neat, especially the Theophany edition, which has a blob in it, that only be seen when held up to a light source.

The label that produces only very small limited runs, I like what he's doing, so as I've have 5 of his earlier variants, I picked up another 4. OBI variants AUD 34.99, colour variants AUD 40.

Shipping for 4 records came to AUD 44 dollars (about £24) - shipping to US probably cheaper, so, pretty good. If I recall, I didn't get stung with UK custom's fees with my other editions from SD, so works out about £25-28 a record shipped.

Ships from Saturday 19th May , check 'em out.

https://salty-dog.bandcamp.com/merch

Woodstock Ed.

0013340790_10.jpg

Nuclear Fusion Ed.

0013345017_10.jpg

Theophany Ed.

0013345075_10.jpg

Edited by TheDuke

Damn thatWoodstock looks lush..glad I got that coming then!

BTW..what's going on at Vinyl Moon? Have they got the rights to press Gumboot or Polygondwanaland, cos the song in that clip is Muddy Waters off Gumboot?

Oh and while I can...can somebody please do something about an annoying pop up I keep getting, telling me to turn off my adblock software..cos I won't....I shall not be dictated to, and I have managed to come on to this site perfectly fine for 6 months without a hitch. But now something has changed and i'm usually blocked from using this site, until I switch off adblock, which btw, I haven't the foggiest idea how to! Is there anybody that can do something about this please..or will have to go elsewhere! Thanks! :)

Edited by TheDuke

3 hours ago, TheDuke said:

BTW..what's going on at Vinyl Moon? Have they got the rights to press Gumboot or Polygondwanaland, cos the song in that clip is Muddy Waters off Gumboot?

Official response from the label:

"Did we press the wrong record?? Or were we just listening to Gumboot in the other room while filming this wee little clip?? Only one way to really find out... 1f602.png"

22 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

Duke, 

How much did you spend in total on Poly?

I daren't think!

Received a shipping notice from Romanus Records..that LED one is one it's way..looking forward to getting that one.

PS still fighting with this stupid pop up..who the hell introduced that?

Edited by TheDuke

19 hours ago, morningcrow said:

Official response from the label:

"Did we press the wrong record?? Or were we just listening to Gumboot in the other room while filming this wee little clip?? Only one way to really find out... 1f602.png"

The advantage of having an account then.

So, a crafty subterfuge on their part then, cool. Cheers mate! :)

Edited by TheDuke