PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

26 minutes ago, HoneyFrosted said:

Salty Dog - AUS Shipping

Test Pressing - 1 

Lava Lamp Splatter (180 Gram Green with Hot Pink and Purple Splatter) - 50

Half Red / Half Blue - 150

I'm kind of off the train right now after the spendathon I had last night, but still down for the VC variant.

$50 AUD on the /50? kek.

6 minutes ago, ethereal said:

I am excited to announce that the VC pressing is now LIVE:

http://etherealgroove.storenvy.com

Int’l buyers - I’m still working out shipping rates and hope to have them updated by this evening.

thanks everyone !

Do you have a coupon code? ;)

Shipping: Everywhere Else ($105.00)

Should I order now to make sure I don't miss it?

Couldn't wait. Just ordered and hoping for a fair deal.

Edited by phramenma

10 minutes ago, phramenma said:

Do you have a coupon code? ;)

Shipping: Everywhere Else ($105.00)

Should I order now to make sure I don't miss it?

Couldn't wait. Just ordered and hoping for a fair deal.

Please hold off on purchasing until the shipping rates are updated. If you already ordered, I will refund the difference once everything is updated.

EDIT: this is only for international orders

Edited by ethereal

5 minutes ago, ethereal said:

Please hold off on purchasing until the shipping rates are updated. If you already ordered, I will refund the difference once everything is updated.

Just didn't want to miss it and love to be one of the first on this.

Sorry, if that causes troubles...

Thank you so much again and if you've shipping costs worked out just refund the difference.

If it's too expensive I might be able to have it shipped to a friend in the US...

Edited by phramenma

3 minutes ago, GazHilarant said:

Lol have fun, they even have a dutch press going now. Insane the impact this has had. 

I don't deign to think I'll have a complete list, but I already started it so I just added the couple more I learned about today and the VC pressing, and some unknown variants from yesterday have since been revealed. I'd rather not spam up the page here, so the updated list is on page six.

11 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I want in on the VC pressing but $28 shipped is kinda steep for a single LP, especially when there's much cheaper options.

I’m trying to include a bonus as well, hopefully a print of some sort but don’t want to say too much yet.

the VC variant will be worth it, I promise.

I placed my order but I will probably end up having to change my address because I don't know where I'm gonna be situated in a few months. I'm not overly familiar with the process of pressing a record, does anyone have a rough estimate for turnaround time between this Friday when the masters are released and when they will be shipped (in months)?

6 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I placed my order but I will probably end up having to change my address because I don't know where I'm gonna be situated in a few months. I'm not overly familiar with the process of pressing a record, does anyone have a rough estimate for turnaround time between this Friday when the masters are released and when they will be shipped (in months)?

I know for Greenway (pending timely test press approval) I'm looking at a February delivery and shipping 

1 hour ago, TheDuke said:

150 taken out of 1000...and that's continuing for another 50 days. I'll watch it...but will wait till closer to new year, as they will produce more if the demand is there.

What's this $10 edition some are speaking of......I may have bought it already...I've spent enough today..me card doesn't know what's hit it!

http://needlejuicerecords.com/product/polygondwanalandlp/

originally i had read this and it said 250, then someone mentioned they raised it to 500, now it’s saying there’s a 1000. A little weird, it’s be super fucking annoying if this was any other record, but considering there’s gonna be like 100 different versions of this, who cares how limited they are from one specific label or not. This is the cheapest option out there and it’s 180g hell of a deal. I’m probably going with the VC version and Greenway