PO Now: Hit The Lights - Skip School Start Fights

jewfro

10 minutes ago, somber_silt said:

ordered both colours without hesitation.  let's keep our fingers crossed for this is a stick-up...

SHIT! I didn't realize there were 2 colors!!!! My drop down menu doesn't show any indication of it being clickable, and with the wording I didn't notice there were two! 

I ordered both in one and asked for my first order to be cancelled!

amazon has a strange (and obvious error) As tall as Lions HTL smash up album for sale. Bet it could be either of these 2 reissues.

https://www.amazon.com/Skip-School-Start-Fights-Lights/dp/B076JJFXDC/ref=tmm_vnl_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1508919510&sr=8-3

Edited by xfactor675

2 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

amazon has a strange (and obvious error) As tall as Lions HTL smash up album for sale. Bet it could be either of these 2 reissues.

https://www.amazon.com/Skip-School-Start-Fights-Lights/dp/B076JJFXDC/ref=tmm_vnl_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1508919510&sr=8-3

Ugh I wish I knew...would save so much on shipping to Aus. Don't wanna miss out though and wait

22 hours ago, jewfro said:

HTL_SSSF__cover.jpg

Pre-order exclusive pressed on White Vinyl and Clear Vinyl with Pink, Blue, and Yellow Splatter. 250 pressed.

www.triplecrownrecords.merchdirect.com/products/61974-hit-the-lights-skip-school-start-fights-vinyl

$16.00

God damnit. Think imma pass on this one but that's a tough decision. Told the wife I wouldn't keep shelling out for a lot of nostalgia releases anymore :( That said, this record is pure high school to me. Freakin cranked this, ATL, and ADTR so much senior year, thinking I was hot stuff. Oh how much 10 years can change you and your musical tastes lol 

• 5 weeks later...