PO NOW: The Killers - Day & Age (repress!)

• 10 months later...
11 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Alt cover from Urban Outfitters just showed up on their website. I'm not sure what the actual wax looks like but I'd guess its black

2vbjzn9.png

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/the-killers-day-age-2xlp?category=vinyl-records-cassettes&color=001

Whoa, this has the bonus tracks and is a 2xLP.  That's different from the single LP version that's been widely available.  

Edit: for $39...not worth it.

Edited by mmhmm

27 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Alt cover from Urban Outfitters just showed up on their website. I'm not sure what the actual wax looks like but I'd guess its black

2vbjzn9.png

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/the-killers-day-age-2xlp?category=vinyl-records-cassettes&color=001

Price is kinda steep...

Though, having Forget About What I Said included in this, makes this worth the buy alone. But to add new artwork and it being a double LP, that to me, sells it completely. 

Could this technically be the 10 Year Anniversary release?

Edited by beardacus

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Man, day & age is my favourite album from the killers and one of my favourites in general but this seems to be the same packaging as the sam's town 10th anniversary which unfortunately wasn't so great :/ really flimsy and all... With shipping it's almost 90 dollars for me, can't spare that right now :(

Just now, Vega said:

Man, day & age is my favourite album from the killers and one of my favourites in general but this seems to be the same packaging as the sam's town 10th anniversary which unfortunately wasn't so great :/ really flimsy and all... With shipping it's almost 90 dollars for me, can't spare that right now :(

The black version of this appears to be the one on UO, which is $10 cheaper. If it's popping up on retailers like that, maybe just cross you fingers it's a large pressing and will eventually see markdowns. Or just wait for some holiday coupon codes, etc.

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, GalacticMelt said:

Mine just arrived and it’s beautiful. Unfortunately there’s a sticky adhesive-like substance splattered on the 2nd LP. Tried a spin through the VPN, still there, causing the tracks to skip and crackle. Hopefully their support team can assist. 

I didn't have anything sticky on mine, though my second LP did somehow manage to bring stick to the lining and actually pulled the lining out of the sleeve (inside out) which was weird. Anyhow I just swapped them both out for the MoFi inner record sleeves and they fit back great.