No Sleep Records 2014 Subscription 7"s never shipped (?) matt Pryor john Nolan Geoff rickley

Just wondering if anyone that subscribed to the No Sleep Records 2014 vinyl subscription ever received the exclusive "subscriber and friends" 7"'s from Matt Pryor (Get Up Kids), John Nolan (Taking Back Sunday), Geoff Rickley (Thursday), and Sean Nelson (Harvey danger) in a box to hold all of them. Last email I received about it was august of 2015 and said they were waiting on Audio from one of them but they were still coming.  Was it just me or did everyone get shafted? I haven't seen copies pop anywhere 

thanks 

1 hour ago, MyckelJay said:

Not sure if everything is the same, but back in the day they were pretty good at replying to e-mails. They got bad at it when they pressed that alternate artwork edition of The Upsides, but it's still worth a shot.

They were always terrible at customer service from the start

I bought 5-6 records in one transaction from No Sleep like 2-3 years ago. One of them skipped at several different spots and I couldn't get it to play through despite adjusting tracking on two different turntables, etc. so I emailed them to ask about a return/replacment and they just never replied. The record was only like $7 so I was just like "OK. I'll just never buy anything from this label again."

17 hours ago, danielajesse said:

Just wondering if anyone that subscribed to the No Sleep Records 2014 vinyl subscription ever received the exclusive "subscriber and friends" 7"'s from Matt Pryor (Get Up Kids), John Nolan (Taking Back Sunday), Geoff Rickley (Thursday), and Sean Nelson (Harvey danger) in a box to hold all of them. Last email I received about it was august of 2015 and said they were waiting on Audio from one of them but they were still coming.  Was it just me or did everyone get shafted? I haven't seen copies pop anywhere 

thanks 

Try emailing them. I'm sure they will get back to you. 

Saw the 2018 Record Club thing. I guess he's trying to ramp back up? 

Also: I was pretty happy at the last round of eBay bids he put up. I managed to get a Mixtapes/Broadway Calls Fest 7" for $9 and the Aficionado "Empty" TP 7" for $10, so not bad. Actually my first test press and completes that band for me. 

Honestly NSR has been nothing but frustration for me. Even worse than the unfulfilled 2014 was the 2016 subscription in my opinion. It was basically radio silence until getting forced onto the 2017 subscription. He basically kept all the subscriber money tied up because after 6 months he didn't need to refund anyone via PayPal. When I asked about a refund I was told I could get credit for their online store or in other words I got a middle finger and told I could have my money wasted on other NSR items I couldn't care less about. With that being said I do appreciate that Hot Mulligan release from them but lackluster nonetheless. I can't wait to see how this one goes from a distance. 

• 2 weeks later...