Alexisonfire - Alexisonfire 15yr Press

On 9/30/2021 at 12:52 PM, rabbitvinyl said:

Anyone know if these are the remasters from 2016 or the original mixes? I have the 2014 represses and I'd like to finally get the original mixes on wax. There are some key parts missing from the self-titled!

this is the 2014 remaster, working on something with the original master.. keep an eye out! 

On 9/30/2021 at 6:19 PM, Boaty McBoatface said:

These will most certainly be the same remasters that have been in and out of print for the last few years. I’m sure they’ll be identical to the last round of black pressings, which is fine because they’re all cut at 45 RPM onto 180g vinyl. They’re fucking awesome
@daegor, the original S/T (along with Watch Out! and Crisis) pressings were single 33 RPM LPs, with the same mixes as their CD counterparts. The only album that was significantly remixed/remastered in 2014 was S/T. Overall, it’s sound is quite easily differentiated from the original; the most notable edits are on Adelleda - the lack of ambient sound in the intro and total cut of the piano outro. Also I believe the intro to Pulmonary Archery is cut short or edited pretty noticeably. Personally, I hate the remaster and never listen to it. It kills my fond middle school memories of the album. 

v accurate.. thank you.

On 9/30/2021 at 6:23 PM, xen0m0rph said:

Hope they will do something with old crowes. I have colored one and it's one of the worst sound vinyl I ever have 

these pressings are all new pressings, the plant that did all of the original pressings closed and we started these from scratch - all of them sound better

On 10/1/2021 at 9:49 PM, 1madraven said:

Anyone know when these will be shipped out? Got all five!!!

all in-hand and shipping now!

I remember when the second edition of the Box Sets dropped; I didn't have a record player and didn't think anything of it. Fast forward several years, I have a turntable and want to get all of these releases on vinyl. With prices the way they are on the single releases, let alone the box sets, I didn't think these records were easily attainable at non-headcrack prices. 

Thanks for the rereleases! Just picked up the S/T and can't wait to spin it. 

1 hour ago, ringo_0 said:

FWIW srcvinyl has preorder's up for the albums that are set to release November 5th. I'm going to wait to see who else is getting them in before I even remotely consider them.
 https://www.srcvinyl.com/searchanise/result/?q=Alexisonfire

deepdiscount also put back all four as "backorder" with the 2014 release date items. I checked when this went up at the dine alone site and these weren't there at Deepdiscount so it might indicate a wider retail spread. Could @justindinealoneconfirm maybe?

https://www.deepdiscount.com/search?mod=AP&q=alexisonfire&lb=Dine+Alone+Records