Alexisonfire - Alexisonfire 15yr Press

I know it's a pipe dream but another deluxe edition – complete with colored vinyl and an illustrated silkscreen by Richey Beckett or someone with a similar style – would be so cool for their S/T, someday.  It's mildly annoying that the sole variant out there is so limited.  Nothing wrong with black vinyl, I'm well aware... just mentioning some thoughts of mine.

5 hours ago, V3XED said:

Got my Dog's blood splatter today, looks great! (Besides a corner ding)
A bit of popping in the dead space between tracks / lead in. But it doesn't  affect the listening experience IMO.

Mine did also, I think they dropped the box before shipping them as the mailer had no damage but there is definitely a big ding. 

12 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I know it's a pipe dream but another deluxe edition – complete with colored vinyl and an illustrated silkscreen by Richey Beckett or someone with a similar style – would be so cool for their S/T, someday.  It's mildly annoying that the sole variant out there is so limited.  Nothing wrong with black vinyl, I'm well aware... just mentioning some thoughts of mine.

Something for the 20th Anniversary would be awesome. White/Green swirl?

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, rabbitvinyl said:

It's limited to 2,000 and available worldwide so expect this to sell out real quick. Stoked on the original master though! DA coming through! 

Yeah, that's super cool too. I'm hesitant to listen to the 2014 mix as I've never heard it before and idk how I feel about that effecting my affection for this album lol. 

On 10/14/2021 at 3:52 PM, Derek™ said:

I have that version of Crisis and it’s one of my favorite pieces in my collection. Gorgeous Silkscreen cover, sturdy gatefold, beautiful variant. All around superb quality. If they gave that treatment to Watch Out and Self titled I’d pay whatever they wanted.

22 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

where were you like two weeks ago lol

I had a super busy day at work and completely forgot about it. The next day I checked AoF’s webstore and it was sold out. dine alone had copies but it was going to be over $50 after shipping and that felt wrong. In hindsight, I probably should have jumped on it.

58 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Never thought I'd have to tell YOU to read the thread...but no. Goes up tomorrow.

Everyone: read threads before you panic about things/ask questions!

Guilty as charged, saw it while in and out of service driving across the country. Life is hard on 3g.