Alexisonfire - Alexisonfire 15yr Press

From Newbury Comics facebook post btw:

Newbury Comics is releasing exclusive ltd edition vinyl variants of our entire catalogue!
ON SALE this Fri Nov 5 at 11am EST at newburycomics.com
~NC EXCLUSIVE DETAILS~
• Alexisonfire - 2x12" Clear w/ Evergreen, White & Black Splatter Ltd to 500
• Alexisonfire - 12" (original 2002 master) Milky Clear w/ White, Black & Sky Blue Splatter Ltd to 500
• Watch Out! - 2x12" Clear w/ Hot Pink, Olive Green & Sky Blue Splatter Ltd to 600
• Crisis - 2x12" Clear w/ Silver, White & Apple Splatter Ltd to 500
• Old Crows / Young Cardinals - 2x12" Clear w/ Custard, Apple & Black Splatter Ltd to 500

1 minute ago, xthricex said:

Why did all of these different presses need to be so secretive/revealed separately? Feels not well planned to help consumers make a choice for the variant/pressing they want unless they just hope people rebuy multiple pressings?

It was well planned, that was the plan to load more copies putting these up seperately. Not too cool at all

2 minutes ago, xthricex said:

Why did all of these different presses need to be so secretive/revealed separately? Feels not well planned to help consumers make a choice for the variant/pressing they want unless they just hope people rebuy multiple pressings?

Bands and labels just trying to make money these hard times

18 minutes ago, xthricex said:

Watch, a third version of the box set is gonna drop before Christmas. 

2 hours ago, INRIhab said:

https://lenoise.ca/search?type=product&q=Alexisonfire*

If you're still looking for the Crisis repress. They also got Watch Out! and OC/YC. 

Thanks! I already have Crisis, Watch Out! and Old Crows but was just really excited about getting the original mixes on the S/T :) 

Side note, what a dick move to announce one "limited" pressing and then even more limited ones the next goddamn day. Oh well, it's a good thing Newbury doesn't ship here because it helps with the disappointment. 

EDIT: Ah shit, looks like they do ship here nowadays. 

Edited by rabbitvinyl
comment on latest update

The sky-blue S/T arrived today (hooray perks of living in the same city as their distro) and it looks quite nice. But the real exciting part is how it sounds! It's like I'm 12 again. The old mastering just feels right to me. If you were at all disappointed with the re-mastered version, this copy will definitely make you happy! 

I was a bit afraid after taking it out because I noticed a cluster of tiiiny indents/almost punctures? halfway through side A, but it plays through just fine somehow. Phew! 

27 minutes ago, rabbitvinyl said:

The sky-blue S/T arrived today (hooray perks of living in the same city as their distro) and it looks quite nice. But the real exciting part is how it sounds! It's like I'm 12 again. The old mastering just feels right to me. If you were at all disappointed with the re-mastered version, this copy will definitely make you happy! 

I was a bit afraid after taking it out because I noticed a cluster of tiiiny indents/almost punctures? halfway through side A, but it plays through just fine somehow. Phew! 

Excited to get this original master soon.

I remember seeing them in 2002 in a tiny venue with my best bud and like...30 people there and bought the CD directly from them a few days before it came out. Absolute nostalgia trip for me!

My sky blue self titled came already. I own the 2nd edition box set and don't normally rebuy albums but this was a must. As someone who  lives in the Greater Toronto Area I've seen this band back in their early days in small churches and small clubs all the way to headlining stadiums. 

First time I saw them they were the local opener for The Juliana Theory in Toronto in the summer of 2002. All they had was their pink heart skull demo that they were giving out for free. Definitely knew there was great things in the future for the band.