Athletics - BFRSD

On 3/17/2018 at 6:17 PM, highfives said:

He posted a pic of the actual vinyl on Twitter like last week.  But then he took it down and said “it was all Photoshop” or something.  I’d say we will see shipping soon unless they’re fucked up for some reason.

strong work, I missed the tweet!

• 2 weeks later...

Athletics Order Update

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for baring with us during this completely exhausting delay for the Athletic's Who You Are is Not Enough repress. Several have reached out asking for an update over the past few weeks, as I have also asked the manufacturer  - and just wanted to let everyone know I got word today that they will be shipping here next week and then with the utmost speed on my part, boxed and shipped out to you. 

i apologize for the delay, truly did not expect it taking this long since it was a repress. thank you for your patience 
-Dan

29 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I know you're being helpful but you just repeated the same thing in the post above yours. That's why it was bumped and on the first page already lol

I had the thread open and didn't see the new post prior to posting, hence why I changed my post to read something else right after I saw it. Now you've immortalized my incompetence!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, chamb117 said:

got my shipping notification for WYAINE

Me too!! It's not been dropped off at the post office yet, but that's ok, it's only been 4 months and I've waited a lot longer for things. My brother is most likely going to get this repress as a birthday present anyways.

1 minute ago, Multiverse said:

Got it in today, honestly would have been fine with a regular release

The construction paper and seal kind of look like a bad craft project and the crappy shipping didn't help

I'll give it a spin tonight though because ultimately that's all that matters 

By crappy shipping do you mean the sleeve was damaged at all?

1 minute ago, escapeplan said:

By crappy shipping do you mean the sleeve was damaged at all?

Yeah, it was loose in a mailer with one extra piece of cardboard on top, I could see the jacket before opening the box. Nothing all too bad, a some creasing and bumps at some of the flaps. I know it's a pain but given how fragile this thing is, it definitely could have used some extra protection 

4 hours ago, Multiverse said:

It's all good, I'm definitely being a little whiney given how much went into the release but uh, i 100% would have preferred a non gimmicky option

in ITC's defense, it's the same exact packaging as the first press. not that it justifies/warrants doing it again, but i imagine dan was just going for consistency. my first press jacket came in good shape and i don't mind it in terms of presentation and protection, but to each his own.

4 hours ago, chamb117 said:

in ITC's defense, it's the same exact packaging as the first press. not that it justifies/warrants doing it again, but i imagine dan was just going for consistency. my first press jacket came in good shape and i don't mind it in terms of presentation and protection, but to each his own.

Definitely makes sense, I'm sure peeps would be complaining if the repress didn't have the same exclusivity etc

• 2 weeks later...