highfives

Athletics - BFRSD

4 minutes ago, chamb117 said:

no, WAIH jacket is the same, it's just lower quality in that the heat paint (whatever it's called) works barely if at all. (my 'A' sticker is fine, though, so that must be a jacket-to-jacket issue.)

I know that the heat paint is hand-painted, but i must admit i thought it would be a bit more responsive to my hand.  You have to hold it on there for while to see anything happen. 

7 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

I know that the heat paint is hand-painted, but i must admit i thought it would be a bit more responsive to my hand.  You have to hold it on there for while to see anything happen. 

Rub your hands together Miyagi style to get your hands real hot & then it works pretty well

So the copy I originally bought that had some weird white “paint” spots in it... if anyone wants it, just pay me $4 to ship it to you.  

There are a couple of spots on each side.  They effect playback as you can hear noise when the needle passes over them.  Can you clean it?  Maybe.  Will it be totally quiet after?  Who knows?

But yeah, it’s taking up space.  You could have it for $4.  (Grey/white variant)

Edit:  gone

Edited by highfives

20 minutes ago, highfives said:

So the copy I originally bought that had some weird white “paint” spots in it... if anyone wants it, just pay me $4 to ship it to you.  

There are a couple of spots on each side.  They effect playback as you can hear noise when the needle passes over them.  Can you clean it?  Maybe.  Will it be totally quiet after?  Who knows?

But yeah, it’s taking up space.  You could have it for $4.  (Grey/white variant)

I'll take the gamble if nobody else has

So yeah I was pretty negative about that low resolution cover art.

But I also want to say that the inside from the gatefold is sharp and has all the lyrics printed and has a nice band pic.

Maybe it's just to logo that looks bad.

The records sound good and that's what's most important in the end for me.

(I'll just  need to forget that I payed €63 for one record :))