PO: Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself Repress (/300 black) Bundles with Ellipse and Baby Songs 7"

58 minutes ago, Respektor said:

Okay. I actually have to confess.

Turntable Lab isn’t actually repressing “Speak For Yourself” on limited edition numbered double pink vinyl, nor has the picture ever leaked on their website. I actually edited the photo & put the “Speak For Yourself” vinyl label on a pink vinyl release by the band Phoenix.  I did this because I wanted to see how everyone would react if it did repress again after Intricate Industries said the vinyl was “never gonna be pressed again.” Sorry for lying & giving your hopes up.  @Saxonjulin @corey.

You seem like a really cool person who toooootally has other things going on in their life.

You should post a picture of your girlfriend from Canada who you met at summer camp who absolutely does exist.

• 4 months later...

I can only find it on Amazon UK currently, if anyone else happens to find a proper pre-order link for the US lemme know please.

Also stoked this is not a joke haha. Sounds like it'll be a unique transparent yellow too, as MOV described it as "clear and yellow mix" which is also nice to hear

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey folks. If you haven't heard, Saint November is back and doing a pop-up store for their tenth anniversary very soon, which includes leftover copies of the first pressing of Ellipse and second pressing of Speak For Yourself on vinyl. Wonder if Tom Clarke has changed his ways ?

http://www.saintnovember.store

15 hours ago, noahbigsby said:

Hey folks. If you haven't heard, Saint November is back and doing a pop-up store for their tenth anniversary very soon, which includes leftover copies of the first pressing of Ellipse and second pressing of Speak For Yourself on vinyl. Wonder if Tom Clarke has changed his ways ?

http://www.saintnovember.store

Sheeeit I need one, when is it 

14 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

what time, i gotta work 4am - noon

No clue, they never said the time on their mailing list nor instagram. Just says it will launch on the tenth.

EDIT: Saint November replied to me on Instagram, they will go on sale at 6 PM GMT

Edited by noahbigsby
Edit

• 3 months later...