PO: Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself Repress (/300 black) Bundles with Ellipse and Baby Songs 7"

3 hours ago, gazzo said:

looks like the label is shutting down, everything ordered before July 1st will be delivered

I don't feel bad after the shenanigans they pulled putting the more limited clear vinyl out a day after the (black vinyl never going to be pressed again...haha just kidding) vinyl shipped 

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Respektor said:

Tom Clarke is selling a Speak For Yourself vinyl test press (2018) for £950 on Discogs, which is honestly a ridiculous price... but somehow it does not surprise me.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/719051493

Tom K Clarke is a wanker

LMFAO. Get f/cked.

IMOGEN HEAP TEST PRESSINGS

We have a small number of test pressings left from our releases of Imogen Heap's back catalogue on vinyl. We are keen to ensure these end up in the hands of genuine fans so are offering them to you as you have previously bought records from us.

If you are interested in owning one of these, please reply to this email before Tuesday 31st July with your best offer and an indication of which test pressing(s) you would like. We're open to offers of a monetary value or trade for other records you'd be willing to exchange. 

We're expecting there to be a fair amount of interest in these, so please bear with us while we sort through all enquiries.

Many thanks,
Liam and Tom

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Respektor said:

I just found that Turntable Lab accidentally leaked this photo on their website... they are surprisingly gonna be repressing Speak For Yourself on limited edition double pink vinyl soon. (Limited to a whopping 500 numbered copies)

hope i can get one this time around, thanks for sharing

Edited by corey.

4 hours ago, Respektor said:

okqrrq.png

I just found that Turntable Lab accidentally leaked this photo on their website... they are surprisingly gonna be repressing Speak For Yourself on limited edition double pink vinyl soon. (Limited to a whopping 500 numbered copies)

Never going to be pressed again! Gtfo. What a joke

Okay. I actually have to confess.

Turntable Lab isn’t actually repressing “Speak For Yourself” on limited edition numbered double pink vinyl, nor has the picture ever leaked on their website. I actually edited the photo & put the “Speak For Yourself” vinyl label on a pink vinyl release by the band Phoenix.  I did this because I wanted to see how everyone would react if it did repress again after Intricate Industries said the vinyl was “never gonna be pressed again.” Sorry for lying & giving your hopes up.  @Saxonjulin @corey.

Edited by Respektor