Raffle to fight Cystic Fibrosis.

SleepingWithMotion

Hey everyone,

This is an unusual post. But, I am competing in a male pageant at my college. We are raising money to donate to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. While almost none of you can be there to see me make a fool of myself on stage, I am raising money by raffling off records. 100% of donations are going directly into research. 1$ equals 1 raffle ticket. On Friday 11/10 at 5:00-5:30PM EST I will announce the winners. If you are a winner, I will contact you so I can ship it out. I will be raffling off:

TwentyØnePiløts ‎– Double-Sided 7"
Paramore ‎– All We Know Is Falling
Red Hot Chili Peppers ‎– Greatest Hits

Any donations or support would be incredible. CF is a major problem that most people dont know about. Lets make the future "CF" to mean "Cure Found".

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coltonformr.rit/

Donations: https://ritdphie.passioncff.org/coltonkeenan

1 minute ago, Multiverse said:

This rules. Popped in a few bucks, I'll take it out of what I was going to spend on a cup coffee in the morning

Best of luck with all of it! 

Thank you so much, every penny makes a difference. This organization (Cystic Fibrosis Foundation) is incredible because they are non-profit, but they mean it. Unlike most other organizations, literally 100% of the proceeds go directly into research. Have a great day, thank you for your donation!

We are 40$ away from our goal of 500$! Little change of plans though. The raffle will end when the pageant starts at 7:00, and I will post the winners after the event. I am doing it this way because I will be in rehearsal at 5 and will be unable to post the winners then.

WE RAISED THE MOST MONEY AND WON MR. CONGENIALITY! Thank you to everyone who helped me get this incredible opportunity.

Now for the winners of the raffle. First place winner gets to choose which record they want of the three, second winner picks out of two (after first place responds to me), and third winner gets the last one. The winners are chosen by a random result generator. And the winners for the records are.........
1st: Linda Overmyer
2nd: Eros Livieratos
3rd: Terry Wilson

I will be contacting the winners individually.
The three records to choose from again are:
TwentyØnePiløts – Double-Sided 7"
Paramore – All We Know Is Falling
Red Hot Chili Peppers – Greatest Hits