PO: Pianos Become The Teeth - Wait For Love (2-16-18)

ejc625

Admittedly I wasn't a big fan of Bitter Red when I first heard it (sounded like something that belongs on Blink 182's Untitled album), but over the last few days it's REALLY grown on me just like Charisma did. Ordered a white "indie exclusive" copy off Bull Moose. Amazon is cheaper by a buck or two, but I assume those are black copies.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 12:46 AM, Shitty Rambo said:

Admittedly I wasn't a big fan of Bitter Red when I first heard it (sounded like something that belongs on Blink 182's Untitled album), but over the last few days it's REALLY grown on me just like Charisma did. Ordered a white "indie exclusive" copy off Bull Moose. Amazon is cheaper by a buck or two, but I assume those are black copies.

Do you know what the pressing info on that white was? Bullmoose is great about putting their indie exclusives online. Was stoked I found the Gatecreeper/Iron Reagan on there, since the /100 & /300 Relapse versions sold out instantly.

• 2 weeks later...

Really liking this song, will probably grab a copy of this now. Also sidenote: Will Yip killed it last year, and is killing it again this year. Based off of something he put on IG on New Years there's still a Say Anything, Anthony Green, mewithoutyou and La Dispute LP coming out soon (amongst many others).

A few minutes ago

"Unfortunately we have to inform you that we discovered a pressing error on the Pianos Become The Teeth "Wait For Love" Clear w/Black&Gold Splatter Vinyl LPs. The LPs are currently being repressed and we have to push back the shipping date to March 2nd.  This pressing error does not affect the other vinyl versions of this record.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but we wanted to make sure that you receive your LP in the best quality possible. Your
Pianos Become The Teeth "Wait For Love" digital download will still be sent to you on Friday, February 16th
. Thank you again for your support and most importantly, your patience."

4 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

A few minutes ago

"Unfortunately we have to inform you that we discovered a pressing error on the Pianos Become The Teeth "Wait For Love" Clear w/Black&Gold Splatter Vinyl LPs. The LPs are currently being repressed and we have to push back the shipping date to March 2nd.  This pressing error does not affect the other vinyl versions of this record.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but we wanted to make sure that you receive your LP in the best quality possible. Your
Pianos Become The Teeth "Wait For Love" digital download will still be sent to you on Friday, February 16th
. Thank you again for your support and most importantly, your patience."

Anyone remember that time two pages ago when I said this is exactly what happens? They literally sent Epitaph a whole flawed variant. A smaller label would have shipped it and called it a day.

6 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Anyone remember that time two pages ago when I said this is exactly what happens? They literally sent Epitaph a whole flawed variant. A smaller label would have shipped it and called it a day.

I definitely remember. I requested a refund and I'll get a copy when they play next weekend, assuming they have copies.